22.5.09

Would you like to see Danica Patrick drive in the Cup Series?

May be...

  • At the risk of sounding sexist, I've never seen a woman cut out for Cup racing. I personally wouldn't wanna see her there.
  • I'd rather see her run some USAC sprint and midget stuff to learn to race. Who needs the tin-tops. Real race cars don't have fenders.
  • and watch her stuggle, and resort to being feminine in a bikini?
  • NO. Danica wouldn't even qualify for many of the races. She might do alright in the truck series. Bikini pics are seldom a bad thing.
  • Yes I would. I would love to watch her fail. Not because she is a woman, but because she is arrogant. She thinks she can hop in a Sprint Cup stock car and race like everybody else without learning the feel of that type of racing on a smaller circuit. That is so very arrogant. NASCAR fans aren't the kind of fans who would openly except her either. If she were willing to race ARCA and Nationwide for a few years to get the feel, then I would totally support her. But she thinks her star power is gonna power her to the Checkered flag at Talladega. She's gonna have to do a Playboy spread to make money after the NASCAR fans run her out of town.
  • Real race cars don't have fenders? I think you have forgotten about Le Mans, buddy.cardbackup palm
  • No comments: