23.5.09

Ok i like to watch nascar w/ my best friend but i dont know how to say some thing that will set her off.?

May be...

  • Your best friend sounds a bit uptight. If she is a true friend she should listen to your opinion weather she agree' or not. Best friends can usually say anything to each other, right.
  • can u say catfight?

    leave it off hear,none wants to hear yalls BS
  • Research it a little, form your own opinion and stick to it. Try doing the opposite of what she does, sometimes that can be fun.

    Be a Kyle Busch fan. He is an awesome driver and contends for the win every week. Most fans hate him ( I think this is because down deep they know he is the best driver in all of NASCAR)!!!

    Good luck to you!

    Go Rowdy!!!!!!
  • just call her favorite driver lame or overrated
  • Well Catalyna, maybe you should tell her, and by her I mean me, how you feel instead of taking your personal problems to this site. I mean first of all, your not giving them the full story. Every driver I like you like, and every driver I don't like you don't like. I mean seriously, in the beginning of the season, you loved Scott Speed, and he was in your top 3, but as soon as you found out I didn't like him, you stopped liking him. You thought Dale Jr was a hottie, but as soon as you found out that I didn't care for him, you stated calling him gay. Seriously, don't try and degrade me when your the problem. Just be yourself, then I won't get pissed off! Take it up with me before talking crap to this site!!
  • Just be true to the driver that YOU like. In our house it gets fun on race day. I like Jeff Gordon, fiancee- Kasey Kahne, oldest son- Jeff Gordon, oldest daughter- Jimmie Johnson, Youngest son, Dale Jr., youngest daughter- too young to chose yet.


    GO 24!!!!
  • I would tell her how it makes you feel. If she still acts this way, I'd just watch by myself or find someone else to watch it with them. I usually watch races with my dad, and sometimes it gets pretty contentious. That is fun for us. However, you don't sound like you're having fun with this.
  • cause every time i say something about nascar she always think that im trying to be someon im not. it ticks me off when she does that and she does it constantley
  • I used to watch NASCAR with my old roommate, it was fun to pull for the opposite driver that he did. I have no clue what's going on between you two, and I have no clue what goes on in the female brain. But for the two of us, (two males) it was fun to have a friendly rivalry, so that there could be some trash talking come race day. Have fun! No reason to start a cat fight over anything.

    If there is a cat fight, can you record it, and broadcast it on the web? Thanks!
  • OMg i have the same problem with my friend. i just say what i feel she like just follows me..but like knows i am loyal. we are in gymnastics together and always fighting who has the best routine. but we are always best friends.
  • Just call her fat.handmade-makeup-bags
  • No comments: