18.5.09

What was your favorite part of All-Star week?

May be...

  • The last segment of the All-Star race.
  • The All-Star Race!!!!
    (Even though Jeff wrecked out)



    GO 24!!!!
  • when matt kenseth blocked "block head" kyle busch on the restart.
  • 10 lap shootout. Every thing else I forced myself to watch.
  • Tony stewart winning the all star race!
  • My favorite part of the weekend was pretty simple - watching Smoke win his first race as an owner and also seeing him win his first All-Star Race. It made my night. I was happier to see Stewart win last night than I would have been if Jr had won. You could just see how much that win meant to him....
  • 1. McMurray getting into the All-Star race and finishing 9th
    2. The 10 lap shootout
    3. Tony Stewart getting his first win as an owner
  • The last 10 laps of the Allstar race, and Smoke getting that win, that was just awesome. Great weekend Smoke and the #14 team. and I do have to give a shout out to Hornaday Jr for winning the truck race also. Chevy had a great weekend.
    Edit: I know this has nothing to do with Nascar in a way but, The #43 will be in the Indy 500, RIchard Petty is gonna be able to see John Andretti drive the #43 in the Indy 500, I was cheering for John to make the field and he did, Wow Richard Petty at the Indy 500. Congrats John Andretti & #43.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • the truck race was my highlite,but the burnout competiton was good........glad to see KHR win in both of those events

    KH in the burnout
    hornaday in the trucks
  • stewart winning
  • The Mets going for a four game sweep tonight against the Giants. Just have a hard time listening to "bottom feeder" and "checkers or wreckers" all night. Just an honest opinion but DW make's it nearly impossible to enjoy a Nascar race.
  • I missed pretty much all of the festivities due to having my son and I wouldn't trade that for the world. Got to see the Rangers beat Angels with my boy & dad. I did get to see Smoke cross the finish line and seeing the happiness in my wife eye's after him winning was my favorite part. Congrats Smoke fans! There is one stoked east Texan in this household. So it was a great weekend for me. ; ) Plus Kurt coming in 3rd was a plus also.
  • And did you have a blast watching all the festivities?
  • The All-Star Race with Tony Stewart winning, yes I did
  • dale earnhart jr
  • I missed a lot of the festivities...was bizzy....so I guess the All Star prerace driver intro was fun. I was online with a friend who watched his first NASCAR race..;online...and loved it so that was pretty much a great thing. He is from Montreal and doesn';t get a lot of the racing stations.
    Joey getting the fan vote which wasn't much of surprise and Kyle making the race so exciting, and also Tony winning.
  • The truck race. That's about it.
  • last 10 laps I was on the edge of my seat.
  • tony stewart getting his first win :)
  • my fav part was the last segment of the all star challenge. seriously u got $1 million dollars on the line
  • 10 lap shootout at the end was great
  • I think I would have loved the burnout competition the best, but I missed it. So Tony winning it was my favorite part.
  • Pit crew challenge and for the most part yes.
  • The Sprint Pit Crew Challengeconvert mov mac
  • No comments: