20.5.09

What are your plans for the Coca Cola 600 Weekend?

May be...

  • Im going to sit and be lazy all day and enjoy a full day of racing with my beautiful wife. Im going to pull for Graham Rahal in the Indy 500 and the Blue Deuce in the 600. Good luck to everyones favorite drivers and have a safe Memorial Day.

    **God Bless and remember the US Military and the Veterans this weekend** Without them we would have no racing to enjoy.
  • One word... RACING!

    Be cheering Kimi Raikkonen, Graham Rahal, and David Ragan.

    Wedge, have fun at Speed Street. When I went, we were lucky our hotel was in walking distance from Tryon! Tiring, but fun!
  • No not watching the Indy 500. I have a bridal shower to attend...the twins have a play (Tom Sawyer) they are in for two nights...I am making cookies for the intermission both nights.
    I will get to see the Sprint race though.
  • i am going to go to church and than i am going to watch the race
  • Watch the races.
  • I will spend whatever spare time I have trying to build a race car, watching the Monaco Gran Prix, Indy 500, and the Coke 600. Man, this weekend has got to be the best of them all !!!
  • I for one will be watching 1100 miles worth of racing this weekend. I have no big plans...mostly just couch potato style.
  • going to my wife's cousin house on sunday so ill be watching races in between time
  • Drink beer and eat...NO wait,Drink beer and thats it......
  • I will just relax and enjoy the race weekend. I'll be pulling for Dan Wheldon in the 500 and Gordo as usual in the 600. Can't wait for Sunday!
  • I'll watch the Indy 500 'til the Coca-Cola 600 pre-race.From then on,it's nothing but Nascar.I can't wait!

    GO MARK!!!!!
  • I am looking forward to the Coca Cola 600 nascar race and I will record the Indy race too. This weekend is moving weekend for me so I will be swamped.
  • I try to catch Indy on the radio and the 600 on TV. It would be great for IndyCar if a driver who qualified with a weekend engine rental agreement can pull off an incredible upset, but it looks like Penske and Ganassi will be battling it out in the closing laps for the top spots.
  • Are you also watching the Indy 500?
    Go Andretti... John Andretti that is!
  • To drink Coca Cola?
  • I will probably catch a few moments of the Indy 500, but the rest of the day is dedicated to the Coca Cola 600.

    Good Luck to everyone's driver(s) in each race!
  • Yay! Nice long weekend. Saturday I will finally be planting my flowers and of course visit my Dad's grave, he was a WWll Navy guy so we always go visit on the Memorial Day weekend. I have a bit of a story for ya.

    My dad served in WWll and never got a memorial marker for his grave and he died back in 2000. I have been fighting with the Government to get him 'officially noticed' (the cemetery he is in they put out American flags on each Vet's grave, my dad has never gotten one since there is no marker to show he was a Vet) and finally it happened and I got his marker and this Saturday my brother, sister and myself will go out to his grave like we do each year and I finally I will be surprising them with the marker. They have no idea I have been working on it for so long or that is has already been set at the foot of his grave. Gonna be a great day. I am expecting lots of tears, mostly from me. Above all my daddy is finally going to be noticed for all his hard work and even more important he is now acknowledged for being a Vet. He would be so very happy and proud. I feel pretty good.

    I will be at home watching the 600 on Sunday evening. I have a BBQ on Monday...who has BBQ on Monday afternoon the last day of a long weekend....haha! Apparently my cousin does and I will be there.

    Have a great weekend and good luck to all you favorites.
  • yep i'll be watching all 1100 miles.
  • Watch the sporting events.
  • I'm going golfing with some friends at a couple of golf courses this weekend so sadly no race watching for me :(

    Go Stewart!
  • to watch racing
  • Watching the Coca-Cola 600 and drinking Coca-Cola



    GO 24!!!!
  • Friday I plan on hanging around the Greater Charlotte area, and doing the Speed Street thing. JR Motorsports has an autograph session with drivers to be determined and knowing who's driving for JRM this year who knows who'll show up. Speed Street itself has Shrub(ok I'm skipping that one), Brad K. Mark Martin, Harvick and Bowyer signing stuff that day. Although I'm thinking of going to the Bass Pro Shops in Concord for Martin Truex Jr. Sunday, I might get up for Monaco, but in the afternoon I've gotta work, which means watching it in the dining room again.
    raganbaby, my wife's thinking about doing it but we'd have to dig up a wheelchair to do it since she's at 8 mos and a step away from going on bedrest due to her blood pressure, but if I go myself I still can have some fun.
  • To record both races, go back to work after a six month hiatus and root for Helio and Kurt. Thank's for the kind word's Superdave from me, Karl, Jarhead, Braxton, Armysapper, and if I missed anyone thank you as well.
  • Rum n Cokes and alotta racin!
  • my plans for the INDY 500 this wknd, is to go to it and have fun. GO MARCO!
  • I am hanging out with my bestie, because I couldnt get her anything for her real birthday, so I am giving up my Coca-Cola 600 race for her, so I am hoping everyone on Y!A tries to keep me updated :)
  • Probably going to get drunk and watch some playoff hockey. I don't watch Nascar. Feels like watching traffic only it's not okay to masturbate to it.compack flash
  • No comments: