21.5.09

Will Jeff Gordon's back pain make him retire sooner in his career?

May be...

  • It could if it gets bad enough...I hope that he knows that if he is going to put ICE on it he is going to need more than a Little Chip.
  • He just had a minor procedure done on his back. It was an injection of anti- inflamatory medicine. His doctor said it could help him to be more comfortable in car.
  • I would hope his back doesn't shorten his racing career. I can't imagine a race without Jeff Gordon!


    STEWART RACING ROCKS!!!!!
  • It's a good possibility. Mainly is going to depend on exactly what is wrong with his back. I have 3 ruptured discs in my lower back, two in my neck, and 1 in my mid-back. I am pretty limited to what I can do. I am in the middle of trying to make a career change(what a time to be doing that ,huh) and it is tough.


    GO 24!!!!
  • This question sounds familiar.

    I wish I had some ICE for my drink.

    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
  • could be if it starts to hurt to much when he is driving in races
    maybe he should ask yas ICE what to do
    he is the resident expert on everything if he is not to buzy making a hard time for the nice people on ya nascar and sneaking around targeting people and being a mole
    now i might have to change my name because he was my hero and i wanted to be like him but i hear bad things about him and now i dont any more
  • That depends on whats wrong with his back. Mark Martin had back surgery ten years ago. I remember he needed help getting in and out of his car because it was so bad. He had surgery, and look at him now. 50 years old and going strong. I hope Jeff gets his fixed just as well. It would be a shame to lose such a good driver and competitor to early retirement if his condition could be fixed.
  • no.
  • Hello ICE how you doing ????? no it will not hurt gorden
  • I think it will be a factor if he cannot manage it. I sure hope he can!!!
  • It could if it becomes bad enough.
  • Possibly, but Injection Boy only had 5-7 more years left anyway.ferriday cage
  • No comments: