18.5.09

What do you think of Joey Logano (#20)?

May be...

  • Couldn't agree with you more! He's gonna be a Super Driver!
  • he is young but still doing good he will get better
  • I like Joey. He's a good guy and I think he has a bright future ahead. He has too much pressure on him though. People expect him to win races already but he's just now getting used to the C.O.T and his team and crew chief. I think he will contend for a win this year but it's going to take time.
  • Good driver, not everyone gets to drive the best equipment for the best owner in NASCAR, let us not forget, he has one of the best crew chiefs also, he needs to win real soon!!!!
  • Yep, he started off a little slow in the beginning of the season, but he is improving as each race passes. Plus he seems hungry when he's out there on the track, which is always a good thing for rookies.
  • I like him. He's a rookie and rookies need new fans so in addition to being a Smoke fan I'm a fan of Logano, Smoke's old team, so it kind of works out!
  • he's a pretty scrawny dude, he needs to eat some more Italian food and hit the gym
  • Joey Logano has turned out to be such a delight. He's a darn good driver and seems to be proving himself out on the track. For an 18 year old, he handles himself very well. I agree with you. I see a very exciting career ahead for him. Kudos to Joey Logano!


    STEWART HAAS RACING ROCKS!
  • Rookie with a lot of potential. He is learning by driving in the Nationwide and Cup series. Having Joe Gibbs' equipment will help his career because they have some of the best equipment.
  • I really like him and am glad to see he's starting to do well. They put a lot of pressure on him, and the testing ban hurt. Now, though, you can see what all the hype was about.
  • he is ok but he is no dale earnhart jr who just so happens to be the best driver in the hole wide world
  • he seems to be doing good, and always is polite and has good interviews after the races, seems pretty mature to be 18, I'm sure he will have a good finish to the season.
  • give him some time he will do just fine.
  • He has a lot of potential. After he has a few seasons under his belt, everyone had better watch out. Or who knows maybe sooner.




    GO 24!!!!
  • Promising.
  • I'm impressed, he's only 18 years old and I see a very exciting career ahead for him.
  • He is doing better with each race. He is now finishing races. He got the shaft when Joe Gibbs racing wanted to bring him up, but then NASCAR said no testing. That would have been a major help for the kid.

    All in all, I there is a good chance, with in a yr from now, he will get his first win. late this season or early next season.
  • Great future talent. He got really screwed when NASCAR said no testing.

    He has got a good future.
  • I like him...I voted for him for the All Star race. I think he is one of NASCARS shining star rookies. He will be a champ someday.ppctechs discount code
  • No comments: