28.7.08

Any early predictions for Pocono?

May be...

  • A better tire? lol
  • #8 for #18
  • I'm picking Jimmie Johnson to make it two straight. The three good Hendrick cars (24, 48, 88) were fast today at Indy, so apparently that team has hit on something for that type of track. I expect it to continue next week at Pocono, which is similar to Indy (minus the tire debacle).
  • I think Carl Edwards is getting tired of finishing second I think he will be good! Or at least I hope so anyways!!
  • Tony Stewart wins :)
  • after Indianapolis even my crystal ball needs a rest.
    No predictions yet.
  • hey there Winter how u been im not tryn to bash on ur driver but anybody but Kyle i think 20 11 88 24 48 99 an im going out on this but #8 are going to be the ppl to watch
  • Martin Truex Jr winning and Paul Menard gets the pole? I hope so!
  • martin truex jr
  • Why of course, I have a early predicion Its either going be Kurt and Denny Hamlin.
  • I think Dale Jr. will win!! :)

    Go Dale Jr.!!!
    JUNIOR NATION!!!
  • Kyle Busch or Carl Edwards, but you can never count Stewart out, he has had a win there before and is still waiting on that 1st win of season.
  • i predict it will seem like a much shorter, less boring race than usual thanks to what happened this week.
    ;-)

    and kyle will redeem himself for his last performance there...
  • I'll be there so Sadler better win it. lol I say Jimmie Johnson will win it.
  • I don't know how Mr. 18 will do because this time maybe he'll be smart enough not to wreck in practice and start 43rd. If he qualifies well he just might do well this time.

    I'm predicting Dale Jr. finishes in the rear of the Top 10. I know he's 2nd to Rowdy, but, his consistency is starting to sleep. Johnson will be 3rd, Biffle 5th, Gordon 4th, 2nd edwards and the winner is going to be denny hamlin.
    (who else can u pick at pocono)
  • Snow this winter Ha HA ha ha lol No really Matt Kenseth he's due especially after this week.Possibly Mark Martin
  • I'm part of junior nation but I know that Denny Hamlin dominated both races last year I believe so I'll say denny.
  • Winter Glory I like you, you are such a cool person....but at this point.. Anybody but Kyle Busch, if anybody else wins I'm happy....Sorry, dang it Rowdy has won enough already....He's gonna win the Cup, S**t let somebody else have some wins and fun...Winter Glory if he doesn't have some bad luck I'm never gonna get to see a race al the people that come over All change channels when he is leading. Atleast today I got to see a boring tire race but, Pocono...I hope we have a REAL race..Please. Goodyear get them Rubbers right.

    Go Dale Jr& Hms
  • Heres a prediction: Dale JR crashes hard on lap 17 and has minor injuries. He misses two weeks of races and his sub JJ Yeley wrecks out the next two dropping jr to 7th in points. JR comes back realizes hes washed up and retires and Bill Elliot takes over the 88 AMP CAR the first race in the chase and goes on to win the championship by 16 points over ____________
  • Here are my top 4 - Denny Hamlin, Kurt, Jeff Gordon and Jimmie.
  • Anyone but Kyle Busch.
  • Denny Hamlin
  • No comments: