2.8.08

Scott Pruett on the pole in Montreal?

May be...

  • Nothing against you, Gloria, as you are not the only one to say this... But, how is Ambrose considered a road course ringer? He has been full time the past 2 years. Just because he grew up racing road courses in Australia doesnt qualify him as a road course ringer.

    Anyways, I believe it could be a ringer that wins today. I dont see any of the double duty Cup/Nationwide drivers getting up there and seriously challenging for the win. I am sticking with my prediction from an earlier question, and going with Pruett...

    EDIT: Like I said, you weren't alone in saying it, Gloria. Even the "Experts" on ESPN have been listing Ambrose as a ringer.
  • Jacques Vileneuve
  • he does real well in rolex series and won 2 weeks ago. he does well in nascar too on road courses and he raced at infineion in 2008 and had an ok run.
  • The word ringer should be banned. The only ringers are the cup and nationwide regulars that win all the time. Today may be different just because of the experience the road racers have at Montreal. I'm going with Pruett. He is just unstoppable the last couple years as long as his car holds up.

    What lap will Boris break his car? He usually tears it up rather quickly. lol

    He's so overrated.
  • Could happen, my bet would be on Ambrose..

    edit: I always seem to think of Ambrose as a ringer..
  • I hope Carl Edwards wins but I think a road ringer will win. If I had to pick a road ringer, I would go with Boris Said.
  • no edwards to win
  • With Pruett on the pole, and all the ringers except Simo in the top 7, do you think a ringer is gonna win?

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • Scott is great, but I'm going with Jacques Villeneueve the home town fav.. I'm hoping for a top 10 for Brad Keselowski, and that he finishes ahead of Bowyer to get closer in the points..

    Viva Jacques!!!
  • No comments: