27.7.08

Were you hoping Tony would blow a tire?

May be...

  • No, but I wished he hated on Good Year during the in-race reporter interviews.
  • watch speed tonight to see what happens on victory lane and wind tunnel with dave despain
    im sure there will be plenty of bltchin on there
  • no i was hoping kyle busch would and then mess his car up
  • No not Tony. I do like to hear Tony speak. He speaks his mind. Tells it like it is.


    ANd Great for Jimmy. Glad to see a chevy back in the winners circle.
  • I WAS
  • Yeah, that would have made for some good media coverage today. Would have given everybody something new to discuss for the next week!

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • Heck no!! The week just started. I'll bet ya he has something to say on his radio show though. There could of been a lot of bad things happen today. Be thankful they didn't. =o`)
  • Tony said it all last year about Goodyear tires at Indy.
    He finished about 23rd. I'm sure he's happy he didn't get injured, same for Kenseth and all the other drivers.
  • UM NO! But as vocal as Tony has been on the tires this year it would be nice to hear a good rant from him.. I miss the old TONY!! He will have plenty to say without having to blow a tire....
  • no
  • Just to hear what he'd have to say about Goodyear?


    I'm not hating on Tony at all, but maybe that would have been the most interesting part of the race.

    Congrats to Jimmie.
  • it wouldn't have affected him. he wasn't a factor at all in the race.
  • Yeah...said that earlier because I know he would tell it like it is and not stick up for them like we heard all day. They need to be accountable for turning a race Ive been looking forward to for a month now into a nothing special event.
  • HELL NO!!!

    And I'm not just saying that 'cause I'm a Smoke fan. I felt bad for Kenseth when he lost half his car.

    Anyway, ESPN wouldn't have risked the FCC fine that would have come from Tony's expression of his opinions towards Goodyear.
  • No I was hoping Kyle would. But I said last week Jimmie would win. I love being right.
  • I know if i were Kenseth, i would have said the same.
  • No.
    Agree, congrats to Jimmie.
  • That would add some excitement, but, he really needs a win, I like his speaches though
  • Everytime Dale Jarrett did the in car interview with him I kept waiting to hear him go off on Goodyear but he didnt. I guess he is relaxing now that he has got his new deal done.
  • Well, considering NASCAR gave the "Shut Up And Drive" mandate, it probably wouldn't be as fun. However, I was secretly hoping we'd hear more words from Smoke about the situation...

    As much of a disaster as this Brickyard 400 was (and it was), I think the drivers, crews, officials, and, yes, even Goodyear handled it well. We can only hope this leads to more testing in the future!
  • Wow, did you hear how controlled Tony was when they asked him about the tires during the race? They were talking to him on his radio, during one of the numerous cautions. You could tell he was having a hard tome holding back and he just sort of laughed it off. I really didn't want to see him blow a tire and I thought he would be there at the end. What happened to him after the last pit stop, I was sort of focused on the leaders at that time? GO JIMMIE!!!
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • honestly, i was hoping jimmiw would blow a tire and loose!! Grrr.... he won, dont remind me!!
  • It would have been good as long as he still made the chase. If we thought he was mad at Atl. imagine what he would have said this time. Thank God for censors.
  • No comments: