28.7.08

At the Brickyard?

May be...

  • Your video would have been better if it hadn't been about Chevies only. What was the last creative thing Chevy ever did with the design of a car?
  • sorry but i got bored and turned off 1/4 through the video it was all mediocre pictures of crap i don't care about and a really lousy song but yes i'd give anything to go to a nascar race.
  • I agree with the others... I turned the video off after a few moments... sorry, I may have missed the best part of it.

    Anyway, I also agree this was not the Brickyard of the past... I, too, would have been very upset if I had paid to see it!

    What I do not agree with is saying it was GoodYear's fault... I believe it was the tracks fault for changing the track so much & then NASCAR for not allowing a test session there...

    I also fault NASCAR for NOT red flagging the race & switching to the Pocono tires, like they told the media in the press conference they held 1st thing Sunday a.m.!!

    Had they done it after JPM had his tire blow... Matt & several others would not have had such a problem AND they would not have had to thrown the competition yellows ever 10 laps or so!

    That was the WORST race I have seen in years... Except... At least Kyle Bush was not the winner!!!! LOL
  • It's a shame the race wasn't this exciting...lol. I've been to the Dover race many times and what a trip! Totally cool. My biggest gripe is that they have all kinds of people directing traffic INTO the track for you to park [at a premium price} but when you get ready to leave its every man/woman for him/herself.
  • The experience would have been one to remember for sure...but after seeing the "race" I would have been ticked off had I paid for a ticket.
  • Watch this and tell me, would you like to of been with this fan?
    http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg155...
  • It would have been exciting.
  • Not THIS year! I would love to go to Indy, for the history and pageantry but this year's race was a complete joke, a BAD joke that Goodyear played on us. I DID like the punchline, "Jimmie wins his 2nd Brickyard 400" but it was still a horrible race. Did you have fun anyway? You should sue Goodyear for all your expenses from the weekend.
    edit: Hey, I made up a little ground on you in our fantasy racing league! There still might be time to catch you?
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • No comments: