27.7.08

Pick the winner for the nationwide race at O'Rielly raceway park?

May be...

  • David Stremme

    HEY HEY GREENBEAN!!!

    Can I pick Mike Bliss? haha Stremme crashed! haha
  • Colin Braun!
  • Kyle Bush
  • No thanks
  • 1 driver only PLEASE
    winner gets the 10 points
    try not to pick someone elses driver
  • I have a Carl Edwards kind of feeling...
  • DAVID REUITIMANN
  • Mike Bliss.
  • Clint Bowyer
  • Colin braun, Rowdy or David Reuitimann
  • I know this one has already been picked Brad Keselowski #88 thats my fav, but since he has been picked I'm going with #5 Landon Cassill for HMS

    Go Dale Jr & Hms & JR Motorsports
  • Logano
  • Rowdy

    Woo-Hoo!! No one beat me to it this time!!
  • im gonna go out on a limb and say David Ragan
  • Brad Kesolowski
  • #88 bRAD kESELOWSKI
  • Lefler..hopefully
  • kyle busch
  • Carl Edwards

    Congrats, Winter Glory
  • No comments: