30.7.08

What is/are your favorite...?

May be...

  • favorite: jgr - as they are the "brat pack" (good one winter glory and trego)

    least favorite: roush fenway. don't get me wrong - i like the drivers, crew chiefs, and other employees - or at least most of them. i like carl, matt, greg, and david, jimmy pfennig, robby reiser, etc. but the owner, that's another story. i used to like jack, but "the cat in the hat's" whining about both toyota and chevy is getting old.
  • Hendrick, RCR, and next year - Stewart Haas.
  • Hendrick, RCR, And Gibbs, (I like Smoke)
  • My favorite driver is Matt Kenseth
    My favorite team is Roush Fenway and Yates
  • Roush and uh.............................
    uh.............
    UH!..............
    ..idk
  • I'm a JGR girl..

    The "brat pack" (Trego used to call them that, always thought it was funny)
  • Hendrick Motorsports but I also like RCR !
  • NASCAR Sprint Cup teams?

    I like
    Dale Earnhardt Inc, Front Row Motorsport and Team Red Bull



    ~Truex Menard Fanatic
  • HENDRICK- RCR
  • Robby Gordon Racing!
  • I am really not a team fan, more a driver fan. Jr. and Smoke, but not the teams.

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • HMS, Red Bull, and DEI
  • Petty Enterprises

    im sorry i said any thing its none of my buisness and you seem like a nice guy.
  • maybe next year stewart-haas
    hendricks now and dei

    i didnt know energy drinks were bad why dont you get carded for them at least its not clggarettes
  • I like Roush Fenway.

    I also like seeing that Red Bull Racing is doing better this year though.
  • Rouch Racing, Furniture row, and Chip Ganassi (only because Reed Sorenson drives for him)
  • Joe Gibbs Racing, Gillette Evernham Racing , Robby Gordon Racing and Morgan Shepards...Racing with Jesus if that is the teams name.
  • RCR, GEM & Roush.... OK.. Penske(just because Kurt Drives for them)
  • I have to say Gillette Evernham Motorsports but I have a spot in my heart for Doug Yates Racing.
  • RCR, DEI (not the owner, however), Roush, and Team Red Bull.

    Who's that in your new avatar?
  • No comments: