2.8.08

How much beer is consumed?

May be...

  • Too much!
  • OMG, way way to much, but some people tend to drink more than others.. But I bet theres enough to fill many olympic size swimming pools..(and those pools are not small)

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • I did find an article stating that at the 2004 Daytona 500, they estimated about 200,000 gallons of beer consumed.

    The article made me laugh.

    http://thebrushback.com/daytona_full.htm
  • I'd say more than enough by some people!
  • way to much,
  • at least one too many by those drinking and throwing crap, that's for sure...
  • 12 ounces?
  • I hope this is a complement...
  • Girl, you ask too many questions!
  • I sometimes wonder if NASCAR should have a proud sponsor of "Let'em have just one". It would mellow out a couple of them that really need it.
  • depends if it's a drinkin' day. if it's hot, 650 thousand
    gallons would just about do it for Loudon NH. urp.
  • HANG ON LET ME GO ASK BUBBA HE'LL KNOW!!LOL
  • yeah too much.....but there will never be a limit...waaay big sponsor there.
  • i'm not sure their fruitcake... Last time I was in New Hampshire there they was running onto the track, doing backflips off they car's !!
    It was crazy !! I'm telling ya !!
  • 1 megaton
  • I'm sure it depends on the track. Some peoples likes corn liquor. That's what it all started with.
  • I personally tried to drink all the beer at Texas Motor Speedways April race last year and all I wound up with was a really bad sunburn and a headache!!

    Judging by the crowd I wasn't doing a good enough job keeping the beer drank so it would be out of the hands of the booing mob though.
  • Don't forget the whiskey and moonshine!
  • How much beer is consumed at a Nascar race?
  • No comments: