1.8.08

Nascar REAL FANS..are you not sick and tired of these so called Fans posting sexual overtones questions??

May be...

  • I'll join you on this quest. Just remember, questions like this draw attention to them, too.
  • Seems to me that they are only trying to make us give answers for their gratification...and we should just ignore these idiots since they definitely do not know how offensive they are and don't care..I say..DO NOT ANSWER and give them satisfaction and maybe they will stop at least for a few days!! Forever would be better in my book?!
  • Agreed.

    My daughter posted her first question in the nascar section yesterday. I'm not allowing her back over until all these questions with sexual innuendo's stop.
  • Been on this site for more than 2 years and this year (race season) has been the worst when it comes to sexually oriented questions,and plan out one sided questions.
    Answers and Questions being reported because some body got their feelings hurt because you talked bad about "their" driver,boo-hoo-hoo!
    Not everyone likes the same driver or team,that's why this was such a good forum until late last season and this season.
    But questions with "sexual" overtones and immaturee fans are ruining this site.
    But for every bad participant there are the good fans that ask good questions and give good answers.
  • "Seems to me that they are only trying to make us give answers for their gratification"


    Well WHAT is this????
  • NIce attempt to imposter me there kid. You're one clown short of a circus.
  • of course they're only trying to provoke us, and we'll fall for it again and again - if not you or me or five people, then others will. sad but true. so many times i've looked at a question and thought i wouldn't answer it and then five minutes later twenty people already have - some regulars, some not-so-regulars (so to speak ;-)

    wandering around YA a little more, i've found we definitely could have it worse. i'd say i'd join you, but i know sooner or later someone will post a question and i'll have one of those "moments" where you have the perfect smartass answer - one you usually don't think of till long after the fact, and i just can't resist... i'm weak that way...
    ;-)

    but good luck!!! i'll try...
  • I've ignored them as much as I can, they aren't worth the time it would it take me to write a response.

    I am not a huge poster in this section or others for that matter, but I usually check in everyday. I see all these, is Dale Jr gay? Is Jeff Gordon gay? Is Tony Stewart gay? I think the people that ask those questions are either gay or jealous or both. Atleast know when you see one of those questions, there is another person world could do without. I am still a firm believer of being able to shoot 6 random people a week, you know thin the herd a little.
  • I am with you Tom. Lets just all go down the line and push the report abuse problems.
  • Pay no attention to the trolls. They are sad little people and when there isn't a Star Trek or Star Wars convention, they have nothing to do. They'll never have dates and their sex lives get ruined by carpal tunnel syndrome. Since these people will live and die alone, cut them some slack and let them have some pleasure in this world.
  • Its summer and the trolls are out in full gear this summer, hopefully when school goes back in session, they will get bombared with homework and will have not time for us. and we can get some real questons on here.. I think I'm just going to start ignoring their questions..But they do seem to get a real rise out of firing us up and rattling our cages.

    Go Dale Jr & hms
  • I personally don't think it's that big of a deal. My feeling is, if you don't like the question, don't answer it. I do understand Winter Glory, your child read that question and it was inappropriate. Some of them cross the line, but most can just be ignored.
  • :) Nough said
  • That's right darlin.
  • Friends, Racers, Countrymen. Lend me your report button..(my apologies to Caesar)

    If we all band together, when these nuckfuts' ask an offensive question just simply report it as offensive. It only takes two reports to have a question reviewed. Enough reports, the askers account gets suspended. Since YA! does very little to even try and control the influx of trolls, we HAVE to take it upon ourselves to say...

    "It presses the report button"

    Who's with me????
  • When we did not have the power to self moderate it was much worse, if you can imagine. If it is uncalled for in the NASCAR forum and it offends you report it. I'm not saying to report stuff just because you don't agree with them but we all know what is just trying to disrupt this place and what is legitimate. I am not afraid to use the report feature if it is called for. The tr0!!$ may say that it is lame to report but that is just because it removes their objectionable material. Waaaaaa, too bad!
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • dianne it's like this. these trolls are like a fire, and we are the fuel that feeds that fire. so basically if we can somehow contain ourselves then these fires the trolls are starting will not be as big. i think as fans of the sport we should just ignore them and hopefully they will go back in their caves for good eventually.
    :-)

    they really know how to bait and it's hard to say no. but once a nascar regular answers one of their questions more seem to follow. from now on let's not give them the honor of adding fuel to their ever growing fires. just ignore it and hopefully it will go away
    ;-)

    i join you in your fight!!!
  • It amazes me how obsessed this one troll or trolls are with gay and NascarвЂ"I just do not get it. I’ll try to stay out of the stupid troll forums. But the environmentalist troll forums, I have to set them straight, but yes this tin man’s вЂ�gay’ questions are getting a little obnoxious and I agree with you.


    THAT IS NOT THE REAL WINTER FYI

    Tom P- I love pressing buttons, never pressed the report one but I am going to try!

    EDIT: EEK! #18 #1 fan and T-Bone now have clones too.
    I'd like to be cloned from 8 years ago too!
  • The trolls do pretty much suck on here. The sexual questions I agree with y'all report everyone of them. As for the others heck I like to jump right in and just pizz them off. I am now blocked by 1/2 these little jerks which is fine with me, it shows me #1 they can't take it...I love that & #2 it's probably the same couple little punks that are doing it since even the new id's that show up in here I am already blocked. The only way that can happen is if they already know my attitude with them and block me before I even have a chance to give my 2 cents. I am always tempted to create an alter-ego myslef and show up in the kiddies blocked questions just to let them know 2 can play. But dosen't really interest me enough to go that far.

    Just think only 4 more weeks till the little kiddies go back to school, the playgrounds will be full again, they will be having nappy time on thier little mats with some milk & cookies. All will be quiet in Y/A.

    Unitl then....Boogity, boogity, boogity let's trample them Trolls folks!

  • This is because it is still summer vacation and the kiddies have nothing better to do...............
  • No comments: