27.7.08

Indy Fantasy Pick - am I crazy or just brave?

May be...

  • Don't pick kevin ahrvick, he's already wrecked his car pick some one like edwards
  • I think I agree with you on this one. Harvick always runs well at Indy, and Stewart does too. But Tony's mind is on ownership right now, so I don't know if all his focus will really be at the Brickyard. Saving picks is really important, and you made the right call (by the way, the same call I made saving Stewart for later...I put Gordon in, I think it's finally his day to shine this season. Don't rule out Montoya on the B-List either)
  • so do you still think harvick can win? harvick had a chance but busch just got loose and collected him
  • So, I'm planning to go against the grain and and go with Happy Harvick to start my A List this week, instead of Tony Stewart, as I don't want to use him up too early. Really.....am I out of my mind fo not taking Stewart or could I be brilliant for saving a pick and riding the dark horse??? Thoughts?
  • Harvick is past due for a win, that would be cool, but I'll go with jimmie johnson.
  • Well I'm taking JJ, JPM, Biffle and Dinger... Its gonna be dicey!!
  • if juan PROBLEM montoya stays away from harvick, you may have a good pick. My pick will be the 20 cause he's the best.
  • Have A Wreck has a good chance thats who I'm goin with
  • Harvick is my number uno as well this week.

    Also pciked Mark Martin so I think this week im gonna do good.....maybe
  • Harvick is agood pick,but I doubt he wins. Here are my picks for win,place and show.
    18
    48
    17
  • Well the way Harvick drives is different. He'll either drive really well or terrible. He is very good at Indy, but you let down Stewart!!?? What the heck were you thinking??? He has won 2 of the last three here at Indy. But Harvick is a good choice. Shoud of got Gordon though.
  • No comments: