31.7.08

Which driver should I be a fan of?

May be...

  • tk
  • Hey account stealer! I cheer for Kyle Busch thank you very much.
  • KYLE BUSCH, I'M SEEING DOUBLE.
  • I WAS AND STILL AM A DIE-HARD EARNHARDT ( # 3 ) FAN AND AFTER HIS UNTIMELY PASSING,I WENT WITH JR.BUT WITH THE MANY AWESOME DRIVERS OF TODAY,ITS HARD NOT TO LIKE MANY OF THEM.WITH J.JOHNSON,T.STEWART AND THAT M&M KID,AS WELL AS JR,EACH RACE IS STILL AN ENJOYMENT TO WATCH.WATCH A FEW FOR YOURSELF AND YOU'LL NOT ONLY GET HOOKED,YOU'LL FIND A DRIVER TO ATTACH YOUR LOYALTY TOO.
  • SMOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    p.s. hi mom!
  • I stuck a #2 Phillips screwdriver into a fan once... was not a fun experience.

    I think you should be a fan of all the drivers, like you already are!

    ETA: Zach, with your picks (aside from Keselowski), you wouldn't last a second in my house!
  • WILD THING... 'cos he makes your heart sing....LOL...

    go Jr.>>>>>
  • i think you should listen to your troll clone and be a fan of rowdy's.

    (and yes, the asker is the real winter glory - or someone else from my contacts list who changed their name and avatar... hmmmm)
  • Winter i was wondering why of all people why u would ask this question?? Then i saw you were answering also how did someone clone your account??
  • Micheal Waltrip...Poor guy needs all the help he can get...He is a daytona 500 winner!!!!
  • You choose.

    Edit: Holy #@#@ Winter; I really though that was you! That is bizarre.

    Edit 2: Nope, I am wrong again you are the one who asked the question because your 11% answer and the one 2 above is 0%.
  • well watch the games or shows and pick which ones the hottest lol jk but if thats how u want to choose do it you should watch it and then whom ever apeals to you Pick em thats what i do
  • What happened to Kyle Busch? Didn't your name used to say, "Winter Glory says go Kyle Busch?"

    Oh, you're an IMPOSTER!! Sorry the real Winter Glory.
    I'm removing you from my contacts and adding the REAL Winter Glory.. I've been lied to..

    Wait a minute... now I'm confused.. one says their account was made this year, but says they've been trolled, and the one made last year says they have a troll.. what the -!?

    I need an answer somebody!!

    Ok, ok, you're the real Winter Glory. Phew!
  • You need to pick for yourself. a driver that has qualities you like. For Example I am a big mark Martin fan because he is consistent.
  • You are already a fan of one of the best. Don't change.
  • jeff gordon
  • I wouldn't recognize you any other way than Kyle Busch. Stay with Kyle.
  • You should be a fan of Aric Almirola when Mark Martin gets on outta the #8 car.
  • O.o Why are you asking us? You should find that out for yourself :)
  • stick with kyle busch. nothing wrong with that.
  • Winter we love ya just as you are
  • Kyle Busch
  • Dale Earnhardt Jr hes the best driver in the Cup Series, Brad Keselowski in the Nationwide Series, and Ron Hornaday or Matt Crafton in the Truck Series.
  • No comments: