28.7.08

Anyone else happy Jr didn't win?

May be...

  • No I am not. So? Who cares if he didn't finish in the top 10, he finished 12th, pretty close. He did a great job racing today. :)

    Go Dale Jr.!!!
    JUNIOR NATION!!!
  • Honestly, after how the race went down today, I'm just happy someone won and it's all over.
  • I'm happy he did. I mean, I don't hate Jr, but I hate seeing his fans riled up.
  • I almost shed a fake tear.
  • nope I wish he had one. and anyone who had hotpass saw how much of a class act jr is by saying he is proud of nascar for not letting the race go crazy. class act all the way.
  • You are the only one....

    Retard.

    He earned his spot though because he fought back from a lap down and fought hard from bad pit stops.
  • no it is not good.
  • No, I am not happy he did not win. Congrats to Jimmie, he earned that one.


    Go Jr.>>>>
  • If you're talking about the race today at Indy, didn't Jimmy Johnson win?

    I like the short tracks better....
  • I know I am. Didn't even finish in the top 10.

    Good job Denny h
  • Actually, no I'm not. I'm a Jr. fan and I wish that he would win every race. Anyway, Denny Hamlin is just a baby as far as I'm concerned who complains whenever he doesn't win because I remember him constantly complaining about his pit crew making mistakes.

    Anyway, Hendrick Motorsports won today and that's all that matters.
  • I would've rather seen him win than Johnson. Idk. I wish Carl would've won.
  • Just you and that guy sitting in the alley holding on to his brown paper bag
  • Enough already we get it...you don't like Jr.
    He doesn't like you either.

    It's funny how you accuse his fans of only liking him because of his last name....I think that's the only reason you don't like him.
  • He may not have won, but he did have a very impressive run.
    Did I want him to win? No.
    Am I happy he didn't? No.
    Jimmie deserved that win, he looked good all weekend.
  • What was Shrub's excuse ? Tires? Forty two other drivers had the same problem.
    By the way, Jr came from one lap down after having a tire explode in the beginning. I'm not a huge fan of Jr, but to come all the way back and finish twelfth is impressive.
  • Yes i am very happy he did'nt win.He needs to prove himself a lot more to be considered a good driver.
  • strong car but crappy pit crew. lost about 11 spots sec`ond to last stop and about 8 on the last stop. they can't change 2 tires
  • No i am not happy he did not win but i am happy he finished in front of Kyle Busch
  • Yes, but i didn't want to see Jimmie win. I was pulling for cousin carl all the way.
  • No comments: