28.9.08

Do you think jr made the best choice leaving DEI and joining hendrick?

May be...

milezilla
  • All you have to do is look at where he's at, and where the DEI cars are at. I don't really think he's in their shadow as far as the team sees him. But he is in their shadows as far as the points go right now.
  • I think he made a good choice leaving DEI but I think he made a bad choice of keeping Tony Eury Jr as a crew chief. As long as he has Tony JR as a crew chief he will always be in the shadows. Tony Jr sucks.
  • Yes he made the best choice. Now we get to see how bad of a driver he truly is and no one can blame it on "the evil stepmother" anymore!!

    The truth is coming out for Jr Nation now. It's only a matter of time that they see they've been cheering him on for who his daddy was and because of the media attention. In 20 years he will only be remembered as Dale Sr's son...which is kind of how it is already.

    He only has one win this season and is not performing any better than at DEI. Just 2 years ago he finished like 3rd in points, now he's lower than that at Hendrick. Let me guess, it's all Tony Eury Jr's fault
  • I don't think Jr. will ever be in anybody's shafow because he has such a fan base but i do think he has to get in better shape.Did you see him at the end of the race.He couldn't even talk to the media.he had a wet towel on his head.Jeff Gordon was in better shape at the end of the race and he was really sick.
  • Earnhardt is his own man. He had to get out of DEI because his step mother was dragging him down and DEI Jr. knows the business plus
    how to drive
    Too bad Sr. put DEI mostly in her name No reason to double guess
    What is done is done
  • ^^ lol..
    I thought I was going to be the only one that said no.
    He'd be fairing better right now in the #8 car.
    I know, I know, bad engines. Whatever engine problems DEI had last season, seems to be fixed now, doesn't it?
  • 1. He hasn't had a single DNF all season
    2. He made the Chase
    3. He's got a win
    4. He has been leading his team mates all year up until this point
    5. May I remind you that next week we go to Talladega????
  • It was the best move he made. he got his wins and running consistent.
  • Nope. But my list of reasoning means nothing at this point. He made his bed and now must lay in it. Amazing that last year I said if he wanted a new start he would have gotten a new crew chief as well and now that has become the next excuse on a long list by some of his fans that disagreed with me.
  • I think it was a good move to leave DEI. While Jr. may have only won one race so far this year, he's doing a lot better than last year.
  • yes he defiantly made the right choice.
  • Yes on leaving DEI and no on being in a shadow.

    HMS has 3 of the 4 teams in the Chase DEI -0-. HMS has 4 wins this year and DEI -0-.

    HMS has been in the top five 30 times & DEI 7. HMS has been in the top ten 47 times and DEI 19. Seems to me he made a pretty good choice.
  • Well he is in the chase and has won a race.. There is the baggage called crew chief that I wish he could have left behind... I'm happy he is there at Hms, the best move he could have ever made.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • yes he made the right choice and no he's in no shadow
  • No I dont think he made a mistake leaving DEI.
    I wasn't expecting miracles this year. He is doing pretty well.
    Now next year, I expect more wins.
    I do wish that he wouldn't of taken Euty JR. with him. I think he needs to have a different crew chief.
  • I do think he made the best choice! But he should have left Tony Eury behind. Eury is definitely not as solid as a crew chief as his father..but I guess you could say the same about Earnhardt now couldn't you. But yeah he's in the shadow of the #48 and #24.
  • and do you think he's in the shadow now of the 24 and 48 team?
  • Yes he did. He's in the final twelve. No he is not in anyone's shadow.
  • It's obvious it was a good move. At DEI, Junior couldn't even run a race without something going wrong. He's doing fine at Hendrick.
  • No he didn't make a mistake yes i think he is being Shadowed by Johnson not Gordon because Gordon isn't doing any better but Jimmie is on his way to win his 3RD CHAMPIONSHIP and it is getting old and boring.
  • 1. No, he didn't make a mistake by leaving DEI
    2. He's making his own mark at Hendrick.

    It's just that the 48 team has their mojo working big-time right now.
  • Good choice yes....but I think DEI would have been better if JR was running it instead of the dumb ***** who is
  • HENDRICK MS. #1
  • Junior casts the biggest shadow, but Junior will always try to do what he has to do, to make his fans happy.
  • No comments: