28.9.08

Who will get to the checkered flag 1st at Kansas for the Camping World RV 400?

May be...

se k700i forum
  • Well JJ was my pick for the win but since he's already taken I'll go with Matt Kenseth.
  • David Ragan gets his first win.
  • Im going with Concrete Carl.
  • Greg Biffle has the momentum of back-to-back wins,so he's a pretty
    good horse. If Jeremy Mayfield was racing today, I'd pick him. I also
    have a good feeling about Carl Edwards and Matt Kenseth. P.S. Carl Edwards will be the 2008 champ. I just don't think Jimmie has enough
    momentum to do the 3-peat.

    GO JEREMY MAYFIELD!!!!!
  • Matt Kenseth
  • am i to late to pick jeff burton good ol' va boy
  • Jeff Gordon

    I know this is going to sound wierd but they just announced Jeff gordon was not feeling well. I think that can actually help a driver focus. Seems like when they try too hard they make mistakes but when they just try to make the race and be patient they seem to hit their marks better and don't get frustrated.
  • Standing in for greenbean today as this is usually his race lottery.

    he's gone to see another race at the Martinsville Track.

    So the way it goes is that you pick ONE driver only
    Try not to repeat the driver

    OKAY?




  • Clint Bowyer
  • Jimmie Johnson
  • Superdave, how could you beat me and pick #88. I'm still saying Dale Jr #88 its time, he and Tony Jr will get it together today.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • I think Mark Martin will have a good race!
  • 88 Dale Jr.
  • No comments: