4.10.08

Do you think Steve Wallace will ever make it to the Sprint Cup series?

May be...

  • Not for a while! The next Wallace you will hear big things about will be Chrissy Wallace....Girl can drive! And she's pretty cute.
  • NO
  • president hooray -hooray for tom
    you do put alot in this section
    maybe one day i can secretary of troll defense lol

    and no i dont think stevie will ever amount to much- sorry!
  • Ya know..if the boy could learn to avoid getting tangled up in everyone else's messes all the time, he'd have a better shot at it.
    Poor kid, always seems to be in the wrong place doesn't he? lol..
    I can see him in a Cup car someday. (hopes anyway)
  • I think he has grown a lot since last year. I think he will probably make it to Cup eventually but he still has a lot of learning to go first.
  • Yes but in my opinion he will never have the career that his father enjoyed. When Rusty was out there there were three things needed for a driver to have the chance of being successful. The ability to drive, the ability to listen and the ability to give respect to other drivers and teams (not one of Rusty's strong points however). Sponsors and team owners yes they all played a part but not to the extent they do now.
    I wish him luck. It is always a welcomed addition to see a second generation driver do well.

    Tom G! Hail to thee! I think you will serve with great honor and continue to lead NN in the right direction which is LEFT.
  • not for a while if he can stop crashing
  • I think he will make it, he has the genes, he just needs to be polished off a bit.

    Thank you, it is a honor, you served us proudly, I need you as my VP though.
  • Yes I do think Steve will make it to the cup series. He has alot of his dads talents,plus unfortunately his dads bad luck too. I can see Rusty moving him up to the cup series when he has learned what he needs to know. It would be cool if he got into Rusty's old ride, the #2 Miller Lite and Kurt could be his teammate in the #12 car.
  • I can't say for sure,but at the rate he is going,I would say no.He is too impatient.However,good job for him for overcoming his condition(for those who may not know,he has Turrette's Syndrome) and making it at any level of NASCAR :)
  • No. Im just kidding I dont really know.

    Wait! I thought you were president and he is VP when did this happen?

    oh well cograts Tom *applause* You made a great VP and I'm sure you'll do the same a prez!
    BTW good job with all the B.C. awareness stuff!
  • Thanks and have a great weekend!
  • Now Superdave, he will never be his dad, and I do not think Steven is trying for that.. He just needs to drive his own race, be more focused. I think the talent is there but dang he always seems to be at the wrong place when something bad is going to happen. I like him, I just wish some of Rusty could just jump into him and make him great, I know he would do Rusty proud.. I wish only the best for him, not to mention he is so cute. He is young, lots of racing ahead of him...He has the last name, its up to Steven, to do the name proud.. I think he will be just fine in time.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • I'm confused, but I'm proud to congratulate Tom for for becoming President but I think you need to be VP Dave. Both of you are very special people and have made NN a great place to a part of. You both care about other people and that is rare these days.

    Yes I do think Steve will make it into the Cup Series. It may be a couple years yet but he will make it. He has matured and learned since last year but has the same magnet that Elliott Sadler has....they are both in the wrong place at the wrong time. I think Steve as a driver has come a long way.

    Nascar Nation....Stand Proud!confused game
  • No comments: