1.10.08

Nascar fans, what do you think of this article?

May be...

  • Could you imagine that only 40 miles on a single charge,the Coke 600 would take forever !
  • Quite "electrifying!!"

  • I can hear it now "OMG the leader has run out of electric on the last lap"...or "will this be a race run on electrical mileage???"

    Gentlemen...plug in your engines...lol

    The points leader just stopped in for a quick jolt of electric and four tires...

    The plug man left the lead cord IN the car...oh no he has to go to the very end of the lead lap...


    LOL
  • oh Lord what next solid wheels so they wont go flat
  • LOL @ Maggie!!! Those are priceless!!
  • I don't know! It just wouldn't seem like racing if I didn't have to hand signal "Do you want a hotdog and a beer at the next caution?" to my husband sitting next to me.

    Of course they could pipe in the engine sounds and do that smell-o-vision trick to make it smell like burnt rubber and Sonoco gold.

    Maybe when I'm old and my grandkids are pushing me around Daytona in my wheelchair I won't mind it so much! But I probably will!

  • http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/biztech/10/...hmi monster cables
  • No comments: