4.10.08

Nascar Nation......................

May be...

  • couple buddies pizza drinks wings couch big screen tv
  • Watching it on TV on my couch.
  • I'll be watching it along with football.
  • I am going to have a Nascar day.just veg...watch all the pre race ,the race,speed report,victory lane and then wind tunnel.Bye then i'll need four extra strength tylenol because all my body will be hurting from all that sitting around.But ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a great day it will be.
  • Just watching on the big screen wishing I was there .
  • working a martina mcbride concert and taping the race. no DVR, i'm behind the times, still have a VCR. if junior does well, i'll watch it late sunday night when i get home, if he doesn't, i'll burn the tape.
  • I'm half tempted to boycott it. I'm a bit angry about the supposed bailout bill. This really sucks, because I love racing, but even I think that's uncalled for.

    ETA: It's not why I'm depressed, but it doesn't help, either.
  • Awww...!!
    I'm unhappy that Maggie will not be able to see the race!!!

    What will I be doing?
    I'll be home watching every bit off the race!!!
  • sad got to work..........
  • well this whole weekend is "shot" in a way. Tomorrow we are having a Fall harvest Festival after church. I have pies and another caramel apple cheesecake to make. I may not be home even to catch the last lap. I already committed myself.

    But enjoy the race everyone and good luck to all of your drivers. and those who have their names on Jr.'s car...maybe we will be seeing YOU in victory lane. :0)

    (But hopefully not....lol)
  • I am finally going to get to relax for a bit. Ive been remodeling our bathroom for my wife. Im wore smooth out so Im just going to sit in front of the tube and chill.

    Hope your doing good Storm, have a great weekend.
    Get well soon!
  • What are you doing for the Cup race tomorrow?

    Enjoy!

    -Breast Cancer Awareness Month-
    Thank you Tom G VP!
  • I'll be celebrating Dale Jr's victory tomorrow is what I plan on doing. He has officially passed on his bad luck to someone else. He'll win here on out and most of next season also.
  • Sitting back until the green flag, then I'll be on the edge of my seat.

    Thank you for participating! :) I couldn't do it without all your support!
  • Wow, so that's why they change the avatars pink. I'll of course watch the race.
  • watching it on tv
  • ...watching the #1 & #8
  • Watch it By myself call my sweetheart tell her to root for Truex and drink a Coke Zero and pray Truex Jr wins!


    Who's #1? Martin Truex Jr!
    Who's Number 2? Everyone Else!
    What will we see in Victory Lane Tomorrow? DEI!
    Who will we reading Bass Pro All Day? Everyone Else!!

    ^^^^ Just a Fun chant hehe
  • AHa got the day off.
    Talledega BABy.
    Going to sit here on my couch with my husband and enjoy the race.
    Crossing my fingers that Junior got all of the bad luck out, and that he will have a great day and WIN.
  • I will be watching it at home with my family like normal with lot's of food and beer LOL!

    Hope your feeling better Storm!
    Have a great weekend!
  • Watching the race while I do some cooking n cleaning. I'm always done for the last 100 laps. Usually there are at least 3 TVs on so I can catch some of the race too. Since it's gettin' a little cool out, a nice big pot of Chili sounds pretty good.

    Hope you're feelin better Storm, get well soon!


  • We gonna be [DEGA] into some food on the grill.
    Pig out and watch for the biggin'
  • Gonna be at home in front of the big HDTV, with some Nascar friends, enjoying the race with some Wings, Chips & Dip, doing some Shrimp on the grill plenty of beer & soda's and some AMP as well, going to have 6 laptops on trackpass scanner. There'll be a couple extra TV's on football and baseball, but the Race is king tomorrow. My friend is bring over one of her to die for Rum Cakes for my birthday.. Going to be a great race cause Dale Jr is gonna win..

    Go Dale Jr & Hmscashable vouchers
  • No comments: