3.10.08

Who thinks this is a good idea?

May be...

  • I agree. Either that or each of them has a pink ribbon taped to their dash or applied to the hood.
  • NOT BAD BUT....WHAT IF THE TIRES WERE PINK INSTEAD ....THAT WAY WHEN SOMEBODY SPINSOUT THE TIRES WILL LEAVE PINK AWARENESS RIBBONS ON THE TRACK LIKE THE BLACK ONES THEY USUALLY LEAVE WHEN THEY SPIN...OR PINK BURNOUT SMOKE??
  • awesome idea, i love nascar! Pink rims would make the cars unique. P.S. my favorite drivers are Jr., Jeff Gordon, and Jimmie Johnson =) I would love to see them with pink rims!


    GO HENDRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Cool..

    http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/sh...
  • That would be cool.
  • yea thatll b cute
  • nope, I wouldn't be on board for that one. wouldn't keep me from watching the race though...
  • Thats a really good idea and i think it would look pretty sweet too!
  • I DO......
  • Kool! They could always wear pink fire suits!

    *JUJU*
  • Great Idea and since your the VP you should be able to get it done !
  • Yes, and Jimmie Johnson wear a pink firesuit to go with the rims.
  • absolutely wonderful idea...lets petition NASCAR! Only the rookies have to run a pink and yellow striped fender!
  • Tom G:
    I agree

    Good thinking!
    We should call you the President of Yahoo! Answers [The NASCAR section]... Hey why is your name VP?

    I vote David G as Vice President
  • My favorite color's pink so I'm all over that one. Definitely a fun way to contribute.
  • That is a good idea.
  • why not
    neon powder coated so they glow under the lights
  • I think that's a great idea.
  • Great idea; and then they should auction off the rims and use the money to support breast cancer research.
  • Not bad at all. I would go along with it.
    Like the picks helmets too.
    DOnt think the guys would go for that one though'
  • I think it would be cool to see.
  • That's an awesome idea!!!!!!!
  • Awesome. You come up with all the best ideas my sweet baboo!!
  • KEWL....

    How about pink helmets for all the pit guys?????

    Let's show some solidarity boys!!!!
  • All the cars at Lowe's run pink rims.
  • Teriffic idea..i like the one about pink smoke burnouts too..lolreal estate ne pa
  • No comments: