30.9.08

Nascar Nation......................

May be...

fishin alberta
  • I used to live right next to the Atlanta Dragway...so I used to go all the time...but as far as a favorite...I don't really have one...I just went for the sound and rush of seeing a car go that fast
  • John Force
  • If there is absoulutely nothing on...I mean NOTHING on...I will watch it. I don't really know any drivers but i know the series so I guess my favorite is Pro Stock or Funny Cars since they look the most like RACE cars.

  • sometimes but i really aint learned who's who
    i mean i know the big names but if i watch racin i wanna know'em all
  • I don't know why, but I've never really gotten into drag racing. I'll watch occassionally but I'm not an huge fan. I like Ron Capps only because of his funny Napa commercial with Micheal Waltrip. (Geez, I hope that was Ron Capps! )
  • Do any of you watch NHRA? Who is your favorite?

    Mine is Ron Capps in the funny cars
  • If it's on, I'll keep it on but the schedule and the points are too confusing for me, if someone can please email me and explain them to me. I'd have to pick a driver. I have a Tony Fuller autograph so maybe I'll go with him.
  • You better believe it! Im a huge NHRA fan.

    My Favorites:
    Top Fuel: Larry Dixon,(Darrell Russell R.I.P)
    Funny Car: John Force, Ron Capps
    Pro Stock: Greg Anderson
    Pro Stock Bike: Angelle Sampey

    There is nothing like being at the start line of a top fuel drag race at the start when they hammer it. It will shake your insides!
  • I like John Force. That dude's pretty eccentric.
  • Don't really watch it, but my fav would probably be that Force dude.
  • Sometimes, but those cars kind of scare me a bit. They can explode!!! I like Ashley Force.

    Girl Power!!!!
  • I love NHRA!

    My favorites:
    Funny Car: Cruz and Tony Pedregon
    Top Fuel: Tony Schumacher
    Pro Stock: V Gaines
    Pro Stock Motorcycle: I honestly don't pay much attention...
  • Haven't watched it since Rickie Smith stepped down to a lower series.
    Rickie was my all time fav....plus his shop is only 1 hour from my house. He's a great guy and great competitor...still catch him when I can at Farmington Dragway. But NHRA just doesn't capture my attention like it used to.
  • i do. not as much as i watch nascar, but our family has followed the nhra for decades. my step-dad used to race willy's trucks up at the sacramento speedway, and my brother was an nhra vintage dragster driver. my favorites of all time have to be "big daddy" don garlits and don "the snake" prudhomme. i also liked the battles between the snake and the tom "mongoose" mcewen.

    as for current drivers, i'd have to go with antron brown in top fuel - still can't believe he made the transition as well as he did - john and ashley force in funny car; the professor in pro-stock, and angelle sampey on the bikes.
  • No comments: