4.10.08

Nascar Nation.............?

May be...

  • My name is pretty obvious.However,I started pulling for Jimmie after Dale,Sr. died.I had to use this particular combination because apparently they were all taken up until 2004!!Lots of Johnson fans!!!
  • my name was removed along with about 20 awnsers and 5 questions
  • Just what my name says......IluvRS
    And I thought superdave was the president if I am wrong then yes VP Tom should be President
  • Its obvious...lol...I'm rooting for Jimmie to win the cup in 08...lol
  • Mine is just my name, and my two favorite drivers. Pretty simple!
  • i made my name up with my initials and alex ok


    18 AND 1 FAN WHY CANT YOU ACCEPT THAT EVERYONE WHO ARE ROWDYS FAN DO THE SAME THING AS YOU THEY CHEER FOR HIM IN ANY VEHICLE AND THEY STICK WITH HIM UR NOT THE ONLY ONE OK

    WHAT MAKES YOU SPECIAL
  • WEll I used to go by my first name, I just recently changed it to M. Pepper. After my favorite drink lol (dr. pepper)
  • Ammm....
    Well.....[Looks around suspiciously and whispers]
    It's because Jeff Gordon is my favorite driver!

    Vice President?
    More like President...
    Can I be like the Speaker of the House???!!!!
    PLEASE!!!

    I am sorry I did not know..
    No, no Superdave, don't step down..

    How about a vote? An official Yahoo! Answers election?
  • "j" for jeff, "g" for gordon, "24" for his number, and "rocks" for Jeff being the best driver ever, so I got jg24rocks.
  • I never changed it from my yahoo account name. My name is Christina and my last name starts with a C.
  • I use my name for everything. That way I don't for get who I am:}
  • My nana used to call me her little Winter Glory.
    It's in her honor and her memory.
  • It's just me, Brother Tom.

    I feel the need to hide nothing from anyone....
  • Made a vow to stay away from Drugs and Alcohol for the Rest of My Life.
    Truex Jr fan and Supporting The Breast Cancer Awareness.



    GO MARTIN TRUEX JR!!!

    EDIT !!!V V V V (As for the Fan Below me I agree make Tom G President of NASCAR Nation! This Kid is very Supportive and Great! Tom G President!!)
  • I got my name from my Momma. lol. I just used my name when I started answering here, and I reckon it's too late to change.
  • Because I'm a small person, then the old cartoon.
  • I just used a sissy name, because I have a big enough ego through education and experience, that if anybody wants to make fun of my name I get a good laugh out of their hurt feelings. In other words, i'm secure enough in myself to know that a name in a forum is just a name.
  • The love i have for Disney movies and Disney World. If anyone i know goes to WDW i let them in on secrets that unless you have been there you don't realize how quick you can get around and avoid lines and give pointers on where to sit for parades and all that fun stuff.
    i have only been there 5 times but each time I learn and absorb more facts from workers and just watching.
    WDW is expensive so i try to help friends save money while down there too.
  • i campaigned very hard and when it came time to vote, i won - rowdy's #1 fan. it was the #18s #1 Fan, but i changed it for two reasons. i reported some jackass for asking racist questions and let him know it - no one can accuse me of reporting questions without fessing up to it.

    he immediately reported a couple of my answers and hadn't been in the nascar section long enough to recognize my new name, even though i was still the same long-winded gasbag in all my old answers...

    plus, rowdy's #1 fan is more descriptive. i'm his fan whether he's in the number 18 cup car, the 18, 20, 32, or 92 nationwide cars, or the 51 truck.
  • from my mother
  • Just Junior's number and sponsor.
  • Where did you get your Yahoo! Answers name from?

    Me, my name is Tom G. and I was elected Vice President of Nascar Nation.
  • My first car was a '83 cougar with a 302 V8 and posi rear- it was fast as hell. Someone gave me a 'bad kitty' sticker for it, i like cats anyway, and it kinda stuck. BTW- I blew it up and it was my last FORD product!!!
  • Well I use to go by Tina but it got to where every time I answered a question that certain other users would always want to type "EDIT: TINA" and argue about my answers so much that I changed my screen name to Stinky. I thought "EDIT STINKY" would be a change.
  • I was given the name Superdave from high school. I had made a couple of high lite reel plays from shortstop and my teammates called me Superdave. It was also a character from way back on the Johnny Carson show and a stunt man that did crazy stunts for fun.

    I think Tom G needs to president of Nascar Nation!
    Im gonna step down.

    Tom G for Nascar Nation President 2008!
    You deserve it alot more than I do Tom.
  • I got mine off my license plate of my green 4x4 chevy silverado
    hence the greenbean
  • Well, my name is Becky and the second part changes all the time. This month its ♥'s B.C. awAReneSs because its breast cancer awareness month but i will probably change it again after october.
  • I'm not very imaginative. It's just my name. You should help me think of a nickname to use.
  • Well, I'm a football fan too so, ny(NEW YORK GIANTS) 21(at the time, My favorite players jersey # and, tb(His initials/Tiki Barber).
  • Mine came out of the Star Wars movies, basically a bit player, but played an important role in all 3 movies, but later on became the focus of 8 books and a comic book series. Plus it was also an alias I used to use when I was doing radio shows in college when I wasn't supposed to(GPA reasons).
  • Thats funny I've been thinking of asking this question for the longest time. Anyway, I came up with mine for an IM after Harvicks 06 win at the Chevy Rock and Roll 400 at Richmond. Ever since then it just stuck and I use it for a lot of my online ID's like this.

    Edit: And I know im late on my pink avatar but I just threw something together.
    <----------- LOL I think it's pretty good.
  • Dale is my middle name and H is the first letter of my last name. The Awesome Bill Fan part came because I'm a huge fan of 'Awesome' Bill Elliott.baseball rule book
  • No comments: