2.10.08

Jimmie Johnson vs. Lewis Hamilton who's the best ?

May be...

  • I'll go with Lewis Hamilton.

    Because I have never heard of Jimmy Johnson
  • That's like asking who's the best between the Tampa Bay Rays and the Buffalo Bills...
  • Lewis cause jimmy suck egg rolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • It's apples and oranges and both drivers are awesome in there respective series.
  • kimi raikkonen ...hehe..;-)
    sorry never heard of Johnson...
  • No comparison. Neither could be successful driving the others car. JJ is a team mate and Massa is my fav F1 driver so I am not a big Hamilton fan anyway. JJ has won a few cups already, Hamilton has not and it ain't over yet. Now if you were to compare JJ to Schumi then I would have to put JJ back on the bench.
  • I'll say Hamilton he is my fav F1 driver, and he will probably be the next World Driving Champion, he is only 22 y/o. I like Jimmie also.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Well since we're in the NASCAR section and I do not watch F1 I will have to go with Jimmie Johnson.................
  • both are leading their series, in Nascar and F1toyota mr2 owners club
  • No comments: