3.10.08

Nascar Nation..................?

May be...

  • Talladega Super speedway, or Talladega nights????

    LOL

    I'd have to say the spring 2006 race.

    What were there like 25 different leaders, Jimmie Johnson won!!!

    Andrea, enjoy your day!!!

    Yay!

    and there was much rejoicing...
  • I remember the first time i got to go to Dega. it was before they had assigned parking on the infield in turns 3 and 4. me and my dad squoze between 2 huge campers in our little honda accord. We slept in the front seats and it was so muddy and rainy we had to get pulled out of the mud after the race on sunday.. There was a good crash in the ARCA race on friday right in turn three and four. We made friends with the people in one of the campers next to us and sat on top of theirs to watch the race. it was a great Father/Son trip and one ill never forget!!!

    Congrats Andrea... enjoy your day...
  • when bobby labonte and Tony Stewart were racing and how bobby beat him to the line and then TONY congratulated him.


    ALSO

    THIS YEAR in the NNS race jr. and tony stewert were going at it and tony won and jr. nation i think threw no trash.


    ANDREA YOU ROCK YOU HAVE GREAT ANSWERS AND YOU DESERVE TO BE A TOP CONTRIBUTOR TALK TO YAHOO
  • My favorite Talladega memory would have to be Dale Earnhardt's last win in 2000.I loved (and still enjoy the replays)watching him slice his way through the field for that win.Just another display of why Earnhardt is the greatest!!!
  • EARNHARDT every race

    Andrea have a good one
  • Whats tallaga?
  • I don't remember what year it was and Im not hatin or wanting anything bad to ever happen to a driver but the race where Brian Vickers got a run on Jimmie Johnson going towards turn 3 on the backstretch and slid under him and Jimmie came down and spun and cause Jiimmie the vicotory I think that was the beginning of the end at HMS for Vickers.


    Congrats on your day of honor Andrea {26 & 43}! Im a fan of both your drivers especially Bobby Labonte. Your are a real asset to this forum and I always enjoy reading your answers. Your answers are always nice and you never bash drivers or the great people of this forum. Good luck to your drivers this weekend at Talladega and have a great weekend!


    ***On a side note: Tom, you are the MAN!***
  • I don't really have one in particular... I'm just answering to honor Andrea!
  • If your not first, your last!

    Have a good one Andrea
  • What is your favorite Talladega memory?

    Today we will honor...

    Andrea {26 & 43}

    Enjoy your day!
  • I can't say it's my "favorite" memory...but it certainly is the most memorable one...this I think about all the time when the race is at 'dega...and that is Elliot's 2003 flip/crash:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub91A_ciI...


    Andrea {26 & 43}......to a great contributor....[_]}...Cheers! Enjoy your day!!!
  • Yay! Thanks everyone! (Thanks for honoring me today Tom G)

    Hmm, my favorite Talladega memory would have to be, when Jimmie Johnson and Dale Jr spun, and Brian Vickers went on to win. Just an adrenaline pumping finish. Everyone thought Jr had it then that happened.
  • Correct me if I am wrong....
    A few yrs ago, when JR got busted for saying...' Don't mean sh**, Daddy won here ten times'

    Then NASCAR got mid-evil on him and he hasn't been the same since.

    For what ever reason, that is the only thing that sticks out in my mind at right now.

    Coffees ready
  • Have a wonderful day Andrea....but I don't have a favorite memory yet...
  • Last year when Jeff Gordon won both races ! Congratulations Andrea{26 & 43} Enjoy your day !
  • SENIORS LAST WIN ........
  • Senior's last win. He was having a pretty bad year and it was great to see that black #3 in victory lane. The clip is a little long but has some great racing!

    Have a wonderful day Andrea!

    Enjoy the race this weekend. Heres hoping the 26 and 43 have good runs.
  • I can't really think of a definite FAVORITE Talladega memory. Maybe you should ask what's your favorite Daytona memory tomorrow, I can answer you then. ;)

    Congrats Andrea, you deserve it. You give out great answers, and not to mention you're someone after my own heart.(even though you joined here almost a year before me, so that might not make alot of sense...) enjoy your day!definition of civil liberties
  • No comments: