28.9.08

Who will get to the checkered flag 1st at the kansas lottery 300?

May be...

invalid configuration palm
  • Brian Kes *givin' some love to the younger Kes*
  • Mark Martin!
  • i'm going with Joey Logano.
  • Kevin Harvick



  • CLINT B.
  • Kyle Busch.
  • HARVICK
  • Got to put some faith in Kenny Wallace, what a great win that would be!! And not to far from where he grew up!
  • i know the race is over, but i would have guessed the 18 car no matter what.

    what i don't understand is why they don't have kyle run in the 18 every week.
  • Matt Kenseth
  • Carl Edwards!!

    GO CARL GO!!!!!
  • 1driver only
    try to pick all different drivers
    10 points
  • Denny! lol Couldn't resist! I'm to late. huh?
    My guess would have been Carl though, so I was wrong....
  • A bit late, but of course I'd pick Denny Hamlin.
  • Brad Keslowski
  • I'll pick David Ragan since no one else did.
  • Stanton Barrett trust me
  • im sorry i would pick a different driver but BRAD KESELOWSKI WILL WIN!!!!!
  • Denny Hamlin
  • Steve Wallace
  • No comments: