28.2.09

If Jr. falls out of the top 35, how crazy do you think it will get in here?

May be...

  • If Jr, falls out of the top 35 I am packing my bags and leaving the Nation. People think its bad in here now........And I seriously think they would drop the top 35 rule, after all they changed the chase from top 10 to 12 because a certain someone didn't make the chase one year, not mentioning any names.
  • Very crazy. I swear, Junebug better as hell not fall out. I will flip.
  • pretty bad
  • WICKED CRAZY with waaaaay too many little "green" trolls popping up everywhere. No, they are not going to change the rules, cos it ain't gonna happen.

    *SHOQ*
  • I don't want any part of it . There would be more trolls running around than we have traps for!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
  • ....same as the XXXX chase,positions would be added so certain people will get in.
    .....Drop the top 35 race the FASTEST 43
    ....Dump the chase
  • Jr's popularity is a holdover from Sr. He cannot maintain concentration for a full race without screwing up. He may not be the most overated driver, but he is a close second. Big track racing where you just put the pedal down and don't have to use your smarts is where he has the best chance. He deserves to drop out of the top 35.
  • Anything is possible, but I really don't think they will change the rule. I change see why they would change it, but I don't think he will drop out in the first place. And even if he does, I don't think it will last all year long. So I don't think they need to change it. NASCAR could have let him go to the banquet last year if they wanted to, but they didn't. I'm sure it would be real crazy here if he does fall out.
  • It'll be absolutely insane. You'll have Jr Nation going nuts, and the Jr bashers going into a feeding frenzy.
  • It would get completely out of control. I would agree though (about the rule-bashing) I LOATHE it!!!!!!! here's why:
  • oh man! i don't even want to think about that. I know there would be alot of violation notices being handed out.
  • It would get crazy all over the world,Prez lol.

    If that did happen,NASCAR would add another rule.The would have(starting immediately,not next year):
    -top 35 rule
    -past champions provisional
    -Dale,Jr. rescue provisional( a spot reserved for Dale Earnhardt,Jr. in case he falls out of the top 35)
  • With all the bashing of the rule that is. I know a lot of people don't like it already. Do you think the rule will return next year if he drops out? I know he probably won't, it's hypothetical.
  • Way early in the season. After this weekend he will have it all behind him and do OK.

    His fans will always support him. The bashing trolls will go for the throat.
  • I don't know quite what you're getting at but remember the first year of the chase? Smoke finished out of the top ten, and the next year NASCAR expanded the field to 12 cars. Coincidence? I think not.
  • Wow, I never even thought of that. Well if that does happen, I think I'll chill in the football section for a couple of days...dial up error in
  • No comments: