25.2.09

Inmate Claims NASCAR Caused Him to Commit Crimes?

May be...

  • Sounds like that guy needs a psychiatrist instead of a lawyer ! But the Dupont car has caused me to spend thousands of dollars on Diecast cars,Shirts,Jackets ,posters ,and a whole lot of stuff !
  • It used to be music everyone would use as a crutch to avoid taking personal responsibility. NASCAR: societies newest whipping boy?
    How sad and pathetic.
  • LMAO!!!they always blame NASCAR
  • I didn't see this, but find it incredible. I wonder how Jeff Gordon's car poisoned him.

    Thanks for sharing.
  • I guess that's why I never get anywhere I just keep going around and around and around LOL. I wonder if they make this guy wear a helmet?
  • L M A O

    What a load of garbage...!!!!
    They should place him somewhere for crazy people!!!
  • No movie, no video game, no sport is ever responsible for the behaviors of people.
  • Sounds legit to me
  • Did anyone see this??
    http://nashvillecitypaper.com/news.php?v...

    If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is probably not for you.
  • LOL!

    He must be bored in prison. Let's hope there's no judges out there as deluded as he is.
  • Jeff Gordons car "poisoned me with Dupont chemicals"

    Sounds to me like he's paranoid and delusional. I'd be willing to bet that his legal problems evolved from an extensive meth habit, and not from being a NASCAR fan.
  • LOL, this guy is totally whacked! I work in subsidized housing for senior and disabled people, mostly mentally disabled. I hear this kind of thing all the time. Nothing surprises me at this point.
  • Yeah...................righhhhhhhht.
  • LOL, yeah and the nieghbor's black lab told the Son of Sam to kill all those people. A lot of people do not want to be accountable for their own shortcomings and find somebody or something else to blame. Like the lady the sued McDonald's for spilling hot coffee on herself. It certainly wasn't HER fault or the people that blame them for getting fat.
    4's FINE N 09!!!!
  • Another great example of people not taking responsibilty for their own actions.

    I reeeeeeely hope no judge takes him seriously.
  • everybody want s to blame something else for their problems
    al they have to do is liook in a mirror and then thye will see whom to blame
  • That's great anything for a buck huh? Now in his defense since I am an avid NASCAR fan-addict I can understand the need for speed. I do find myself taking corners pretty fast and pretending I am taking the high line and merging onto the freeway well, that to me is like the race off Pit Road and I am going to win.

    Hmmm that reminds me, I haven't tried bump-drafting yet ;)

    I hope when he loses his lawsuit they take away his TV so he can't watch NASCAR anymore I sure would hate to see him drop his window net and try to crawl out of his cell. Idiot.

    Thanks for that Old Fart.must have xbox games
  • No comments: