26.2.09

Would you pay $27,000 to watch a race on your laptop?

May be...

  • Great answer Old Fart I know what you mean.
  • ....man that dude was a few fries short of a Happy Meal.I love my racing but a 500 mile race on a 1.5 mile track is about 334 laps so thats like 80 bucks a lap! And to watch the Bears on a lap top ?Stupid !
    But the Bears did win , just wonder how his life is now and how many more curises will he have to take his wife on to "pay off the Bill"?
  • hell no i love racing but i would not pay $27,000 to watch a race on my laptop
  • never!
  • ah no
  • You make it sound like he chose to do that on purpose. Your posting is a waste of space.
  • I don't even make that much a year before taxes.
  • NO I would not...LOL EVER> I wouldn't pay that much to GO to a race...uless of course I got to be up close in a car...meet all the drivers and then get to take one of my choice home with me...then I would think about it.
  • NO !! That's more than i make a year ! LOL
  • No but I would if I had the money to crap.
  • That is great...ROFL!!! You know what I thought was even funnier he got charged that to watch the Bears vs. Lions....helloo the worst team in the NFL can you say 0-16. I could have told him the Bears would win.

    Oh and yes, I am a tru Honolulu Blue Lions fan. Go ahead and laugh...everyone I know does. When I support a team as you can see, I support them 100%.
  • He derserves to get bent over for being a Bear's fan LOL Go VIKES!!!
    4's FINE N 09!!!!
  • Wow thats crazy ! I pay 69 dollars a year for track pass but thats my limit !
  • I'd Make like 10 trips state side to see them live. LMAO
  • No. I can watch it free on Fox. People who do this have more money than common sense.
  • And they say that NASCAR fans are ignorant "rednecks"..........check out this story......................OMG!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdow...

    Have a great day!!
  • Nope no sport is worth spending that much money.
  • I wouldn't turn my TV on to watch a race. Does nothing for me.
  • No, with $27,000 I can actually see a couple NASCAR races at the track itself...low battery warning
  • No comments: