28.2.09

Nascar Nation , ............?

May be...

  • Un-pin his ear's.
  • Making him make the race yesterday.
  • Well if i was 15 years younger and he was single yes then Elliot would be perfect! You asked! I like his driving style, his sense of humor and the fact that he stands up for himself.
  • Well since he died in 1993 I'd bring him back to life
  • Nope he's not perfect but I've enjoyed watching him come from a little winning punk kid with arrogant attitude...to a mature and winning adult with confident attitude.....and the passion for racing and winning unlike some of the other drivers.
    I don't know if there is anything that I would "change" about him.
  • Show more aggression.
  • I'd have him grow a pair. Sometimes you have to wreck a few to win.
  • I like Jeff Gordon just the way he is .
  • I wouldn't change a thing about my favorite driver.
  • I'd like mine to get a back bone and not be so nicey nice on the race track. If he ever wants to win a race, he is gonna have to learn to move people out of the way.
  • If you could change just one thing about your driver , What would it be?
    OR IS HE PERFECT !!!!!!!!!!


    Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips are moving.
  • I like him just how he is, but I'd like to see him be more focused and not give up when something goes wrong.
  • Get a better hair cut!!!
  • make him win more
  • I'm with Storm on this one. I don't think I'd change a thing with Jimmie, he seems to be doing alright the way he is. How was the wedding? You're up pretty early for having a wedding reception/dance last night.
    4's FINE N 09!!!!treo 650 sim card
  • No comments: