25.2.09

If you could change your favorite drivers sponsor/paint scheme, would you?

May be...

  • I would like to see Mark Martin change to something else, but I don't know what. That would be the hard part if I was someone working on sponsorships.
  • I don't think so.
    The M&M's sponsor is perfect for him. He's very animated just like his car.
    (lol) @ NASCAR trying to make him some dark villain last season though with a bright yellow car with cartoon candy on it.
  • No i like Tonys new look!!
  • I actually like the AMP car. It doesn't look typically Hendrick and I like that.

    I was first devastated about Bobby Labonte in the Ask.com 96, but now I love the car and Ask.com seems to be a pretty good sponsor.

    I just wish they would answer the stinkin questions during the race instead of making us look up the answer. I don't have a computer at home, so I never get the answers!
  • I don't think Mark would give up his car to an idiot
  • no I would not like to see a change, killer bees have to be black and dewalt yellow!
  • The Amp and Nat'l Guard are ok, but I'l like to see Jr in the Mt Dew car permanantly.
  • i like dale jr and no i wouldnt change his paint themes i like both the amp and national gaurd
  • Jimmie has only ever driven the Lowe's Chevrolet and it's hard to imagine him in anything else but I would love it if the 48's sponsor was Miller Lite. I'm from Wisconsin and they're from Wisconsin. I support their product regularly during races and the blue deuce looks pretty cool. It would look even better as a Chevy and in victory lane frequently. That would rule!!!
    4's FINE N 09!!!!
  • I don't mind having Kellogg's as a sponsor, but I would change that dominant bright yellow to red and maybe vice versa
  • im a Kasey Kahne fan i would like to see him run a bud Light and bud Light Lime paint scheme.
  • I am with you on not liking the AMP car Lenny. It's not that I hate it, I just think it's kinda boring I like bright and flashy cars. If it was my choice Junior would be back in the fire engine red Budweiser car. That car was bad or even Gordon's car I am just lovin his new paint scheme the flames are very cool and that front bumper is nice & looking threw the rearview mirror there is no mistaking Jeffie is a comin!
  • Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s AMP car is SWEET!!! I would not like Kasey Kahne to change his paint scheme! I love that he is the budweiser car and i love the red and white!!!


    GO KASEY KAHNE!!
  • No I would leave the #24 alone .I like the new paint job and DUPONT is a great sponsor.
  • I'd like to see Mark Martin have the tiger stripes on his Kellogg's car like Terry Labonte had in 2003.
  • I would put Kevin back into the GM Goodwrench car. That car looked great and Kevin looked great in black, grey and red. I miss that car.....
  • And if so; who's would you want????????

    I would like to see Dale Jr swap with Mark Martin...........I just think the AMP car is hideous!!
  • I dont think I would change a thing on the blue deuce except to quit using those blue wheels.

    Add: Chrome Wheels Rule!
  • No, I think Jeff Gordon's car is great. Red and Black flames work perfectly. And Dupont is a great sponsor.

    However, I wouldn't mind seeing Jeff drive a different National Guard paint scheme like this one: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/172/39421...
  • No,I like David Reutimann's paint scheme.funny gifs
  • No comments: