27.2.09

Y yall hatin on digger?

May be...

  • He is cute. Reminds me of my groundhog named Gregory the IV that is hibernating under the shed. Funny when I see the digger cartoons before the race (yes I watch them) I think of my groundhog. Actually my groundhog will be waking up soon.

    I was laughing at the episode on sunday of the digger when he was doing those advertisements for the pest people (his new sponsor) then his Dad got him that radish sonsor in the end.
  • Digger is awesome.

    Tell me something that is better than watching 43 cars thunder around a turn and coming straight for the camera?
  • I'm just not into cartoons especially stuffed rodents., Give me the race and no stupid stuff. Thank god for MRN/PRN and there pre race show on Sirius Sattelite radio, its awesome. Theres no kids in my house, so I can do without Digger.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • I kinda warmed up to him last week and chuckled at it. His over commercialization makes me sick though.
  • diggers the man why does no one like him he lightens up the day jeeze getta sence of humour
  • I like digger, he is awsome.
  • I think he is great and my 8 year old son absolutely adores him. I think Digger is a good way to get the kids interested in racing. So really, what could possibly be wrong with that.
  • He's kinda like Larry McReynolds(except with lips). He gets on your nerves because he takes up most of the camera shot!
  • digger is ok but i like grave digger the monster truck better.lol.
  • He's a wuss. He always goes back to his hole when he sees Gordon speeding by him in 2 feet. I can do that!!!
  • I just think that it doesn't belong.I mean I really don't see the point in it.I understand that the kids probably like it,but it should probably be on another channel or something or at another time.I just really hated it that they had the time for that little cartoon and all the rambling,but not enough to get the rest of the Daytona 500 in.
  • I like digger I think he's fun. I don't like what it's become though I can do without the whole digger family, songs and commercials. But the digger cam is pretty cool.
  • He doesn't bother me.
  • He annoys me, but after that HORRID race at Fontana, I'm glad he was there, he made it more watchable.
  • a bunch of gopher phobes
  • I dont like it because its very childish and alot of new fans gets turned off because of it. They also spend way to much time on it.
  • Digger is just as stupid as the announcers that tout him.
  • VARMINT!!!!
  • It's not Digger himself that bothers me, it's the fact that he's on every 10 seconds that gets on my nerves.
  • I agree with Casey's girl........My grandson loves digger and when he was given a digger that his mom bought at a race last year he was thrilled.Remember merchandise sales help make the wheels of Nascar turn. Go DIGGER Go DIGGER.
  • I like diggers
    ...i mean diggerflash enabled browser
  • No comments: