24.2.09

Nascar Nation, what's you favorite Zeppelin song?

May be...

  • The Imigrant Song!

    Hey Prez...how is school going?

    *SHOQ*
  • Ramble On is my favorite by Zeppelin.
  • ..... I got stoned and I missed it....man this brings back memories,AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH................
    It is hazy but I think it's "Stairway to Heaven"
  • All of them.
  • Whole lotta' love...
  • Going To California.
  • What is and what should never be.
  • I think Led Zeppelin is the most overrated band of all time. I can't think of a single song of theirs I actually like.
  • When The Levee Breaks
  • Right now it is either "The Ocean", "Thats The Way", or "Bon-Y-Aur stomp"

    Im a die-hard Zepp fan, and I enjoy watching NASCAR
  • stairway to heaven
  • Stairway to Heaven
    and
    The Immigrant Song...

    Gosh...these bring back some memories...
  • "Over The Hills and Far Away"
  • The Song Remains The Same
  • zeppelin sucks.

    that's right, I said it. And so do the Beatles, Metallica, and Jimi Hendrix.
  • Trampled Underfoot, hear it all the time on the Muzak system at work.
  • Stairway to Heaven
  • Good Times, Bad Times, Stairway To Heaven
  • I have them all. but...

    Kashmir, found on track 6 of "Physical Graffiti" is my all time favorite.

    I don't know anyone who doesn't recognize that rif. It's been used in several commercial spots, and has even featured in a few TV shows.

    Link to video below.

    I'm pretty sure its a chop from the "Song Remains the Same" movie.
  • Stairway to Heaven & Whole Lotta love.

    Go Dale Jr & Hmscouples forum video
  • No comments: