23.2.09

Wouldn't Fontana make a great parking lot?

May be...

  • Yes, me 2. This is my nap race,lol.
  • If NASCAR would just cut the miles down on these races....then it wouldn't be like a one-mile race indoors; sit and kick.
  • That's exactly what it'd make! Alot better as a parking lot than a parade route. Dump Fontana!

    Just an opinion as always.
  • Parking lot, cow pasture, lake... Just as long as it's off the schedule.

    What a piece of crap.
  • Awesome race. Just like I thought. Motors facing attrition(spelling may be off..lol), pit strategy, fast, passing and the fastest guys are in front.
  • Shhhhh, you woke me up.. LOL
  • trust me, i just got back from there a while ago and it is a parking lot, and a very disorganized one in the middle of craphole of a city that you wouldn't want to get alive in too late at night, and wouldn't want to look at during the light of day. the race year was the best in a long time, but that's not saying a lot.
  • My boy is looking good so I don't mind it !
  • THen they should get rid of about 50% of the "cookie cutter" 1 1/2 mile tracks...there isn't any difference betwenn any of em.. Get rid of Atlanta then to... Just cause its on the east coast does'nt make it better than california.... Leave us west coast guys something PLEASE!!!
  • Yes.

    This track along with Vegas, Chicago, Kansas, and Texas make for NAPCAR

    They need to tear it down and build a short track in its place. Or better yet give Darlington their race back and give one to Iowa.
  • Most boring race of the year. I definately think that if they still are thinking about taking a race from one of the tracks it should be this one. Even though Roush does really good here.
  • Ok...I already took a short nap curled up in my recliner.
  • The realistic possibility is put Rockingham back and remove Fontana. We already have the sister track, and it's better.
  • I have to say I agree with you on this one.........Holy boring!
  • What a snooze fest...

    I can't wait until Nascar the time Nascar drops this garbage.
  • Tell ya what if ya don't like it don't watch it. Go watch golf or something. I was there all weekend and had a good time. Gotta be there instead of sitting on your duff and complaining.
  • on e more here and its in the chase..
    they should put Vegas in the chase
    at least before and after we could gamble and some fun!!(my lucky brother)
  • I first read the big bold question, and thought to myself here's another troll bash, how do I phrase a sarcastic answer. But then I noticed the asker, so here goes.

    I'm only half watching. I'm splitting my time watching Y!A for trolls and knocking them back under the bridge with cleverly worded replies. I know, I treading on dangerous ground, but it's the least I can do to protect our turf.

    Example below.

    EDIT: Ok, Mark had to park it.

    "Be vewwey, vewwey quiet, I'm hunting twolls!"
  • .....it is becoming a parking lot now " Junior,Mark Martin, Harvick....)
    I think there was more action when the "Steel Mill" was there.
  • I'm enjoying it..
  • Get rid of Fontana n give The Rock a race and Darlington the other. There is absolutely no action at all in a race like this. These guys are spread out like crazy. I could probably go take a shower n not miss a dang thing.
  • I've almost dozed 3 times now.

    I wish they'd replace it with Kentucky's track already.how to make a family tree chart
  • No comments: