25.2.09

NASCAR Nation..............?

May be...

  • <-------------------- That guy

    He is just good down to earth people!!
  • I think it would be cool to have dinner with Mark Martin or Jeff Burton. They are two of the best drivers in our sport and are very classy.
  • I'd love to invite some of those skinny guys to dinner. Logano, Kahne, and Kyle Busch could all benefit from Lynn's lasagna. It's the best, if I do say so myself. : )
    I'll even resist the temptation to put Ex-Lax in Kyle's serving. lol j/k
  • I really can't see any appeal in having dinner with any of them. They probably would be annoyed by having to be there and answering all my lame questions. I'm pretty content to watch them do what they do best, race. If there were some cute female drivers, I might feel differently. ;)
  • I would love to go to dinner with Kurt Busch or Kevin & Delana Harvick. Kurt's really did a 360 degree turn in his attitude and demeanor. He has gotten "down to earth" to me anyways. Others may disagree and that's ok with me.

    The reason for Kevin & Delana is that they are hilarious together. When that TV show "Nascar 360" was on and they followed them it was way funny.
  • Sadler, but I would probably choke on my food. I'm shy enough as it is. I would be absolutely tongue-tied in the presence of my favorite driver. I wouldn't be able to relax and enjoy the meal.
  • tony stewart because he is my favorite and he'd like our cooking cause we cook a lot
  • Probably Bobby Labonte or Kevin Harvick because they are our favorites.

    If you do the five minute jobs now, you save yourself a twenty minute job in the future.
  • Martin Truex Jr. cause we're from the same part of the world and he could hook my nephew up with all that neat gear from Bass Pro Shops.
  • None other than Dale Jr. He has a sense of humor, manners, and tells the truth. Not only is he my favorite driver, but he's also down to earth. Someone you could sit down with and have a conversation without feeling out of place and laugh with. Junior is definitely a people person.
  • Reed Sorenson......He is my favorite driver and I would love to get to know him better.....What better way then at dinner.
  • Kenny Wallace
    it wouldn't be a dull dinner!!!
  • Junior of course. Because he is my favorite and I would love to have a chance to sit and chat with the guy, crack a few cold ones. He's a funny guy so I imagine a lot of laughing and goofing around which is exactly what I like to do.

    Old Fart ----- I am loving your quotes, keep 'em coming. Funny, funny stuff.
  • Kyle Petty because i feel sorry for him
  • Well if I had a choice, and didn't choose Jr my family would string me up by some very sensitive parts...
    If it was Jr, I'd have to hire a hall, because my family would start to include people I don't even remember...
  • Question What driver in NASCAR would you love to have dinner with you and your family ?
    And why ?

    If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably a wise investment.
  • any one of them will do as long as they're paying !!!!!!!!!!
  • Matt and Katie Kenseth, very polite and respectful and love NASCAR like we do.
  • Jeff Gordon
  • Elliott Sadler, he's da man!

    I love your quotes but I don't get this one. Can you ellaborate for us simpletons?
  • Probably Mark Martin, he seems nicelaugardia airport
  • No comments: