26.2.09

When will........................

May be...

  • Hopefully this sunday. Kyle brings so much excitment to a sport that is getting kinda boring. Tony brought so much fun to racing, but he seems to have toned it down lately. I love the way Kyle bows to the crowd like he doesn't care what they think.
  • i think he will have a good season and pick off where he left off before the chase
  • I'm betting its this weekend at Vegas.
  • This sunday !!
  • kyle busch get his first 09 win in the sprint cup series
  • March 8th/ Atlanta.
  • Probably in Atlanta.
  • Don't know, my guess would be Martinsville. I'd be willing to bet he'll make the chase this year. GO SMOKE!
  • This weekend at Vegas.
  • he better this Sunday. LOL
  • This weekend.
    If he can beat David.
  • I think he'll repeat at Atlanta.

    Just an opinion as always.
  • Kyle Busch will get his at Atlanta
    Jr will get his at the Coke Zero 400 in July
    Carl Edwards will get his this weekend at Vegas
  • That boy's fuse is lit. He could explode at any time. I'm not a fan of Kyle's but have to admit he's as talented a driver as there ever was. Go Jr!!! Peace y'all
  • I think he will get a win at least 5 times but the first will be at Atlanta. I don't really know why but i think he will pull it off
  • He has a shot at Vegas, or Hotlanta...
    It will be at a race with lots of cautions..
  • possibly this weekend. if not it shouldnt be to much longer.best time of year for cruises
  • No comments: