27.2.09

Who win's the Pole in Vegas?

May be...

  • One of the Busch boys
  • I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Jamie Mac. He wouldn't have been my first choice, but I didn't want to repeat an answer already given.
  • I'll saaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

    The fastest car & driver....

    I crack me up.

    Sorry, it's still early.
  • probably Jimmie Johnson.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • I think it is gonna be a Roush Fenway car so I am gonna go with Carl Edwards!
  • jeff gordon or kyle bush
  • biffle
  • Jeff Gordon
  • I will go with Jeff Gordon
  • The Rocket Man or Kennseth
  • I say Mark Martin but I hope the 48!
  • I say Jeff Gordon or Kyle Busch.
  • I am not going to get this right but Robby Gordon will be on the poll.
  • Kurt or Kyle Busch
  • I'll go with David Ragan. I don't know why, I just think he's going to surprise everyone this weekend.
  • Jeff Gordon come on who else
  • The pole winner from 2008 Kyle Busch.
  • Kurt Busch
  • Ryan Newman
  • Kyle Bush. At least I think so being his home town he will try harder.
  • good question ill let you know when i find it
  • Carl Edwards
  • If I were betting on it I'd say Jimmie Johnson but I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Juan Pablo Montoya will get the Vegas pole. It's a fairly flat track, as far as intermediate ones go, and he has a knack for them.
    4's FINE N 09!!!!
  • I'll have to bet on Jimmie Johnson!
  • I don't know why, but I have a gut feeling it's going to be Kasey Kahne.
  • someone in a Chevrolet, but I would always like to see a Dodge beat out the competition. (not that it matters in NASCAR that much anymore)
  • The guy with the fastest car and the fastest lap.
  • I am hoping Terri-Lynne is right & Ryan Newman gets the pole!pizza man bombing video
  • No comments: