27.2.09

What would you choose?

May be...

  • Digger's demise. PLEASE!!! Hope that gray fox followed FOX to Vegas to get his lunch.

    <-- Bolt wants to OM NOM NOM that camera rat!!!
  • you got somethin' against gophers do ya?
  • diggers demise
  • Alright, I'll take Junior's first win.
  • Priorities, Juniors first win then the demise of Digger.
  • Jr's first win of the season, of course!
  • Oo this is a hard one but I pick Jr win. My female german shepherd has caught 3 diggers (groundhogs) in the last 2 years on our property, we have a 4th one hibernating under the shed now. She will get it when it wakes up. She is quick and usually ends their life in about 20 seconds and the largest one she got was a huge 20 pound one. Maybe I hould bring her to a race to take care of digger real fast, quick & clean.
  • Die, Digger, die!
  • Digger needs some 12 gauge # 6 shot . For sho.
  • I like Digger, but I think I would prefer to see him go then see Jr win a race this season. Sorry.
  • Dale Earnhardt Junior has more experience definitely he,s the Man
  • Diggers demise from NASCAR.
  • Digger's demise
  • jr win then have digger outa here
  • JR's first win of 09
  • I LOVE DIGGER!! LOL dales win first before anything
  • Give me Dale Jrs first win of the season, and maybe he can put Digger out of his misery with some awesome burnouts.

    Go Dlae Jr & Hms
  • I would focus on the positive.
    COME ON #88 !
  • I'll take Junior's win. I guess I can deal with digger for a little while even though it is pointless and annoying
  • Ok I'm confused. Digger's demise I guess.
  • Digger really does have to go. He was cute at first. Now he is just too much.
  • Digger meets a car and gets hit.
  • His next win. Digger is sort of a pain in the ,,,
  • its about to turn into caddy shack on the infield of nascar, except of course no golf lol. but i would definentley like to see jr get his first win of the season.
  • Diggers demise from nascar.
  • One Shot, One Kill
    R.I.P.Digger
  • little E's win, i like digger i dont see what yall hate about him
  • I like digger and my son loves digger so even though it hurts to say so, I would pick Jr winning.
  • I want the Jr, win- I could mute Digger til then.
  • Diggers demise from NASCAR!!!!!!!!!!
  • diggers demise plz
  • Between Dale Earnhardt Junior first win of the season or Diggers demise from nascar>

    Which of these two would you like to see happen first>

    This questioned was asked on Facebook today.dfw airport fire department
  • No comments: