7.8.08

3rd Round of my best Racecar driver championship

May be...

  • Richard Petty with his 1967 #43
    Dale Earnhardt by a nose!!!
  • "My Best Racecar Driver"
    It sounds like a Disney family classic
  • Kyle Busch
    Dale Sr.
  • Richard Petty
    Dale Earnhardt Sr.
  • Current/Retired Drivers
    Kyle Busch vs. Richard Petty
    Deceased Drivers
    Dale Earnhardt Sr. vs. Neil Bonnet

    Note to President of Jr. Nation, the criteria to make my playoffs is that I have to like them and they have to be or have been a good racecar driver. I will put Dale Jr. in next month's playoffs.
  • Kyle Busch

    Dale Earnhardt Sr.


    OMG...I can't wait to see what Rd 4 is going to be. You need to post how many voted for each!!!
  • kyle busch

    dale sr
  • Wow, great question.

    Kyle and Richard are in different eras. Richard had to deal with fewer rules and regs. There wasn't as much 'let's keep it fair and drive cookie cutter cars'. Kyle is just starting his career, and it would be impossible to break some of Richard's records, but I think even Richard might give this one to Kyle.

    I've only seen clips of Sr, and of course I've learned alot about him. I think he was probably the face of nascar.
  • No comments: