4.8.08

Is anyone else happy that Kyle Busch didn't make it off pit road?

May be...

  • i felt sorry for him, but he's won so many races this year, he'll be fine, someone as good as him will win many more races before its all over. i call it like i see it, he does have HP advantage, and he is cocky.
  • That was awesome! Did you see that? 'Cuz that just happened!
  • kyle has so much talent in his pinkie finger he can wreck 2 times in one race !!! and my driver hasn't crashed in i don't no how many races (kasey kahne)
  • I'm neither happy nor sad. He is leading the points by 170+ and has 7 wins. Everyone has a bad day from time to time. I did not see any interviews by ESPN which carried the race or Speed on Victory Lane. There were too many good performances to interview everyone.
  • LOL I'm as happy about Kyle not getting off pit road as you will be when Kyle spanks your driver in the chase!
  • My thoughts are that I hope your favorite driver wrecks next week. Then I'll ask a question about that to make you happy. The only person I seen them interview was Carl Edwards, so quit trying to find things to pick at Kyle Busch whenever ESPN went to Sportcenter right after interviewing Carl. Or did you even watch the race?

    You are probably happy because Kyle has more talent in his pinky finger than your driver does in his whole body and you know bad luck is the only way he would finish ahead of him
  • My thoughts are that you don't know Kyle as well as you think you do.
    And no, I wasn't happy. Poor kid, rolled the dice and lost the gamble, happens to the best of em' occasionally..
  • Did anyone end up interviewing him or did he decline? I'm sure he would have threw a fit, since he didn't get his way and get a good finish. What are your thoughts?
  • YOU'RE GIVING KYLE MORE FAME. GLAD TO KNOW YOU CARE ABOUT HIM SO MUCH!!!! ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE NOT A FAN????? LOL!!!
  • No I am not happy. I think it was unfortunate for him. Then to get a pass thru penalty on top of that. Just adding insult to injury. I didn'tt see an interview after the race with Kyle.

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • I've used the answer once already, but it applies here too. No, I'm not happy or sad. However, I'd rather see a driver get or lose positions because of driving instead of running out gas, being caught up in a wreck or having a bird or bug hit his car.
  • Frankly, yes I was, I'm tired of watching him, it makes it boring and can't really say I don't like him but can't really say I like him either. Was nice to see someone else win.
  • I didn't know he didn't make it off pit road I knew he couldn't get it started back up but I thought he did at the end. That is a shame he along with Junior were going to have some good finishes today but they ran out of gas. Just not they're day.
  • I didn't see the end but I don't understand to an extent why everyone in the world wants him to suffer. He has cleaned up his act but yes I know he messed up but he doesn't deserve complete and utter hate. He has a skill with race cars if you watch every week. Something that hasn't been shown in a while. Saving a loose car that is almost unsaveable?
  • he did no interviews. and i wonder, did you used to get pleasure out of salting snails and watching them foam? to hear someone get so much pleasure from the misfortunes of others is a sad commentary on the sport. a true fan wants his favorite driver to beat the best at their best. carl edwards put it perfectly when he talked of his disappointment when the #18 took a crap at the all-star race - he wanted to race with kyle, not see him pull into the garage.

    and no, kyle probably wasn't happy, but his team's job over the next five weeks is to take chances - either by experimenting with things that might help them in the chase or by doing something "unusual" to get a win that they might not have done if he was sitting in 10th and worrying about getting into the chase. they did interview steve addington and he, like tony jr. and chad knaus were all perplexed by why they actually ran short on fuel. all of them thought they had enough. and addington also said that the 18 team, like the 99 and the 48 are trying new things - preparing for the chase. and whatever they were trying seemed to be working pretty well considering that kyle moved from 27th starting place to fourth and closing when he ran out of gas...
  • Doesn't matter to me. Even if he made it off pit road the race would still have been over before he could have gained any positions.
  • It's ok, he still has the points lead...
  • No comments: