8.8.08

Why are half the nascar peoples suspended?

May be...

  • so far i see that babyb(now bigdawg) that empire dude and the jeff gordons gay guy
    what happend?
  • They are probably just taking a break.

    All the freak shows are lurking since school let out.

    Anybody else notice that you can't just click a link to appeal a removed answer anymore?

    This place is really starting to suk.
  • They probably really aren't NASCAR fans. They probably set up those accounts cause they liked to get people angry. We NASCAR fans, at least the ones I know, are very vocal about their favorite drivers.
  • http://1001-answers.com/answer9496.html
  • ...because they drive Toyotas
  • How do you know they are suspended? They could get get bored with this section and go to another one. That's what I've done this week...it's been unusually slow around the Nascar section this week.
  • They aren't suspended. They are still here obviously.

    I was concerned over a few that I hadn't seen around in awhile but they have popped in since. Soo...I don't know if anyone is suspended.

    Some people are just on vacation. or like me, when things get out of hand, I step away for awhile and go elsewhere.
  • I'm HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • they werent suspendid yesterday thats for sure they had about 50 gay questions up here
  • I doubt they're suspended, their probably just taking a break.
  • whos been suspended from nascar? which drivers? I havent heard a thing.
  • I do not know.

    Poor confused Empress, no we are not talking about drivers; but the immature people on the Nascar forums.
  • why do trools like you self picks on Jeff G. if he is gay are you attracted to him or something..?
  • they don't know when they cross the line. more people need to have respect for the site and racing. keep your questions in line with what racing is about.
  • No comments: