5.8.08

Dale Jr Honest Answers

May be...

  • As long as Kyle is better than Jr, Kyle fans have bragging rights, so let them bash the Jr fans!!
  • i have no problem with Rowdy Busch I respect his talent, but what would Nascar be without rivalry's..I'm a die hard USC fan there will always be a rivalry there with USC & UCLA, its the same out here with the Dodgers and Angels, it there wasn't rivalry, man it would get dull, as long as there is no violence, rivalry is fun..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • be Honest do ya'll think think kyle an Dale Jr fans are ever gonna get

    along even if Dale Jr wins the cup this year i mean its been about

    what 4 months now come on let it go now

  • You know,I don,t hate or really dislike any driver out there....They all have rally big b**** to do what they do...So I really don,t care if the fans don,t get along with each other..I just want to see danica race!!!!!
  • Sure! There are several of his fans that I like...
    It doesn't matter who wins, as long as it's fair/square. But I'd love to see Junior win, of course! He needs to be more aggressive, maybe. Anyway he will always be my favorite driver!
  • Simple rule of physics, In order to move forward, one must have some form of resistance.
    Rivals is part of sports. No matter what.
    I see a lot of bashing of people an drivers here. Heck, all we are, are Monday Morning Crew Chiefs.that's just part of the 'Game'.
    I am a Kyle & Denny fan. I could really care less who cheers for Jr, Jimmy, Carol, Matt, along as they have cause and stands behind who they pull for. As long as the indivigial isnt an @ss, I could get along with them, and respect their views. Even if I dont like the ugly-mug of a driver they like.
    But for a bandwagoner... No Respect!!!
    If Jr ends up winning the Championship, and does it WITH OUT the help of NASCAR... Good for him. I would apploude him.
  • I don't think it's just kyle busch fans that don't want Jr to win the cup. I am a kenseth fan, and i will be upset if jr wins the cup.
  • well....i'm both a Kyle & Dale Jr. fan..
    & i get along with other kyle and jr. fans as well.
    but..i know some people just can't get along no matter what.
  • Shouldn't the question be "Will they get along when Kyle wins the championship?
  • i dont think so, but only because it's just fun to have a rivalry, even amoung fans.
  • I like a bit of rivalry now and again. I don't like the name calling of anyones fans or their drivers. It's rude and childish and makes the name caller look like a moron.

    I like healthy debate.

    Now one of my best buddies on here and also through regular email is a die hard Jr. fan and I am a die hard Kyle fan and we get a long just great. AND others too are die hard fans of their drivers and we email and get along just fine.
  • Kyle's fans are hardheaded just like him and they can't and won't let it go until dale jr announces his retire or maybe if him and kyle become teammates like they did with gordon remember they used to throw s*** at him too til just recently
  • Some of the fans are getting alone now. There will always be those who don't though. Everybody is different.
  • You must associate with a bunch of superficial people. I know many hard core Dale Earnhardt Jr. fans that like Kyle Busch too. Because the people I know like all the drivers and don't get hurt feelings if their driver doesn't win. There's way more to NASCAR than just Kyle Busch and Dale Earnhardt Jr.
  • I am a race fan first, a Jr fan second. When I was pulling for Bill every weekend I hated it when Sr beat him or on him but I learned to respect his style of driving. And in the end even loved the guy. I too cryed when he passed.

    I didn't hate his fans even though some of them were a bit aggressive but yea know that was their chit. Just like today. I am Jr fan and although I have seen Kyle do some pretty lame **** things I do not hate him or his fans. Shoot dale has done a few lame **** things too like most every real driver out there. Being a race fan, like some of you, I can make all the right decisions from the stands or my couch. I wouldn't want the job of actually doing it. I nor some you (that are honest) haven't the skills or nerve let alone the real knowledge and experience. If we did we wouldn't be on here stirring the chit pot every day.....
  • Personally I am getting tired of the Kyle and the Dale Bashing. Having a little fun is one thing but man this is getting old. I can respect the fact that they have different driving styles and think about it Kyle does make the races exciting just from wondering what he is going to try next. But watch out for JR he is smarter than most people think. When it comes time for the chase i think you will see a whole noew JR. So I guess what I am trying to say is "Can't we all just get along."
  • Probably not. Busch grew up in cosmopolitan Las Vegas, Jr in Cassopolis, NC. Night and day. I'm sure they are cordial to each other, that's what professionals do to get along.
  • Maybe not all of them, but I've got no beef with any Jr. fan.
    Some of my favorite people on here are die-hard members of Jr. Nation.
    You being one of them, we've always been good, you know that.
  • i agree with srjrfan - i think the "rivalry" amongst the fans extends beyond what happened at richmond, and it can be a good thing to have. other sports have great rivalries, which really carry over to their fans. when the yankees and red sox play, when the the giants come to dodger stadium, or when ucla and usc square off, the rivalry amongst the fans always seems to add a little spice to the mix.
  • No comments: