7.8.08

What do you think about Lagano

May be...

  • HE IS A LIL PRICK . BUT HE IS A GOOD DRIVEN PRICK
  • The jury's still out with me on Logano. I just haven't seen enough of him yet to form any kind of solid opinion.
  • I think he's talented, well groomed, has landed in a sweetheart of an organization as a springboard to great things. In life a lot of success can be placed on being in the right place at the right time. With the departure of Stewart, Logano is right where he needs to be to maximize his talents, refine his image, and perhaps become the next "great" one.
  • No real data to compare to. He needs to stick around for a while so we know he's not just another bottle rocket, pretty to watch in the beginning but disappears rather quickly.
  • I haven't really decided, but I hate jumping on the bandwagon, so he'll probably be somewhere in the middle for me.
  • Like most drivers he will be as good as the equipment that he climbs into and he certainly will get into some good stuff. A friend of mine told me before this season (#24 fan) that we would find out how good that Dale Jr was now that he is driving premium cars. Well, #88 is second in the points after 21 races and I guess that is pretty much all the proof that you need.............If the Junior bashers knew this they would probably shut their yap. Back to your question, Joey Logano will do well with Gibbs.
  • I'm not gonna put my opinion cause then ill get yelled at and i want to know wat pll think about Lagano not my opinion
  • I like him. I am 16 years old and would like to follow in his footsteps. I look up too him. I find he is a great driver. I like his sponsorship since I shop there. He is a hell of a good driver.
  • Saviour of Nascar
  • He's a great oval racer, can't drive a road course for his life, and if he's not in a gibbs nationwide car, he'll never win.
  • The kid seems to have talent, too early to form an opinion. Get him out of the 20 car, then see what he's got.
  • He seems to have what it takes, some skill an ATTITUDE thats for sure.
  • No comments: