4.8.08

Ross Kenseth

May be...

  • i guess you can keep wondering
  • I dont no ive never seen him drive so couldnt tell you.
  • I am a Kenseth fan so I have been keeping up on it. Right now it is too early to tell. If you go to mattkenseth.com and click on the ask matt feature, one of the questions is about ross, and matt said that he is racing go karts and stuff right now. He didn't say anything about if ross would even be in nascar in the coming years. I hope that Ross comes into nascar one of these days. That would be cool.
  • I too thinks its too early to tell.Does anyone know who Ross's mom is? Its not Katie is it?
  • That would be kind of cool
  • I was wondering do you think that ross is going to be like his dad matt? Would Dewalt sign him?
  • Little too early to tell, don't you think? Could just be me?
  • No comments: