6.8.08

Don't you think F1 needs new/actual face, who really wants to win

May be...

  • due to public demand atleast i maybe in f-1 in 3yrs at least...;-)
  • Not sure what you are getting at. I still find F1 exciting; it's like a high speed chess match.

    I haven't spoke to them personally, but I'm pretty sure Massa, Hamilton, etc. still want to win....
  • I have NEVER been bored by F1. It could get better but I love it!!
  • What Formula One needs is unpredictability.

    We have a rigid structure on weekends, im not talking about times of races etc but the predictable smiley smiley responses to questions and the inoffesive demeanour of anyone! Its a sad thing that the only off the track thing i'm staggered by is Nick Heidfeld's full faced beard in this ultra corporate environment. How do BMW allow it I ask?! haha

    I think all drivers want to win, they wouldn't be there otherwise, but what is needed is a driver who isn't afraid to say precisely what he thinks without the threat of censure from his team, sponsors and godknows who else.

    Jacques Villeneuve come back, all is forgiven!!
  • I think its pretty good, race wise at the moment. Though there is no stand alone talent in F1 now, this has made it better as there are always 3-4 drivers capable of winning.
    Next year the cars will be completely different so the field my open up even more.
  • i think that the root of the problem is made up of FIA,FOA..etc..Ecclestone and his personal circuits(which are boring and drivers can't overtake each other)and Mosley.i mean these people introduce rules which kill this amazing sport,they DO CARE about MONEY only.
  • I mean it's starting to be boring, needs a little enthusiasm ...
  • No comments: