5.8.08

Are there any "collectors" on here today?

May be...

  • your best be would be ebay if your selling a few.
  • You can get on NASCAR.com's superstore and they have an auction block on there and you can try that as well as ebay, there is also craigslist.
  • do you have any of Dale Earnhardt Jr. 81 KFC 1:24 car? if so, i'll take that one. drop me an email, myrealghostbusters@yahoo.com
  • You can try ebay, but if you have an ACTTION certified dealer near you, depending on the pieces, they will buy them from you also.
  • I am a huge collector, I have a "room" that has been seperatly insured for $40,000 and I have been considering selling a few items, It is all Dale Jr. things and I have listed 4 rare cars on ebay now but I am hoping to be able to make some $$$ quickly off of this, I have 3 girls who want lots of new school clothes and this would really help, we are struggling a bit with my husband in and out of the hospitol for the past year and he is now on disability at 29 yrs old so we are trying to make ends meet, any ideas on where and how I can sell fast?
  • No comments: