5.8.08

Do you think Matt Kenseth will make the Chase this year?

May be...

  • I don't think he will.
  • I think he will. 4 out of the 5 tracks coming up he was won at.

    Watkins Glen: No wins
    Michigan: 2 wins
    California: 2 wins
    Bristol: 2 wins
    Richmond: 1 win

    He has 7 wins total out of the next 5 tracks they are going too. He has a great shot at making the chase. The only track I am concerned about is Watkins Glen, but the rest of them he should do great at.
  • Matt will make the Chase. I think Bowyer is going to be the odd man out this season. That shouldn't matter to his fans, though. He's basically got the Nationwide series championship in the bag.
  • Matt Kenseth and Jimmie Johnson are the only 2 drivers who have made the Chase every year since it started. Matt Kenseth is 13th and in danger of missing the Chase for the first time.
  • Yes I think he will end up in the chase.
  • Yes
    himz will make it
  • i wouldnt worry about it, kenseth is a pretty talented driver. as long as nothing bad happens to him i think he will be fine.
  • Oh I think he will...maybe in the last race or so but he will get in there.
  • yes he will make the chase.
  • I said at the beginning of the season there was gonna be a big name out at the end of the chase. I think Kenseth will make it in just fine, though. I think Harvick's gonna be the odd man out.
  • Definitely
  • I think he will make the chase. If it wasn't for his tire blowing at the Brickyard he would be in the top 12 and wouldn't have to worry but that's wat killed him in the points. He has 5 races to make up the points and I think he will.
  • he will sneak in at the end i think. matt does well in the 2nd half of the season when the pressure is really on.
  • No comments: