9.8.08

Who think Nascar needs to

May be...

  • Nascar dosent know how to handle it.
    They think they can control everything. They want to rule everything, even the rain. I loved nascar at one time, not any more. Its all the money nowdays. My 13 year old would not wuss out
  • one the guy who said i love cheez is a fag

    NASCAR just cant spend so much time nationwide has practice and stuff there are other things besides sprint cup goin there...i wish they would of but NASCAR is trying to do the best they can
  • I LOVE CHEEZEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  • These guys that run Nascar aren't stupid people. They pay attention to the weather the whole week leading up to the race. If they knew it was going to rain Friday afternoon, they could have tweeked the schedule a little. Do it early Friday, or Saturday. Give people like Boris Said a chance to make it without taking over someone elses ride. They have a number of different ways to get qualifying in. I agree with you, they have to do something.
  • I hate they cancelled quals as well. But I agree NASCAR hands were tied with a race sch'd at 6:30pm (Rolex series I believe) and rain tires are not an option on the COT. BUT if weather looks favorable for Sat a.m. why not delay it until then. There is going be opinions on both sides of the fence about this....but I would rather they do whatever is necessary to qualify. A team drives all the way up there, rents hotels, feeds the crew, etc and then is sent home because quals are rained out. I understand that this part of the sport but I wished they would change that.
  • i think there was some other racing scheduled for the track today. One of the regional series or something like that. And they couldn't wait for the track to be ready for the Cup guys, and still get the other show started on time.
  • dude it rained
    line up by points
    done
  • nascar has to do the best with the time they had available. they've got to worry about more than just qualifying, and more than just about themselves - the rolex series raced there later in the day. and qualifying at the glen takes a fair chunk of time. bottom line, if they get no sprint cup practice in, everyone's in the same boat. those drivers jumping the nationwide race are going to get some seat time - but even that doesn't help all that much as not as much knowledge gained from the downforce cars of the nationwide series is applicable to the car of today.
  • Well at least Kyle and Dale will start up front. I am just glad I am not NASCAR and don't have to make all these decisions. Can't make everyone happy.....
  • once again and I will answer the same way I did the last time. Nascar is not going to run the cot in the rain they are not designed for wet weather yes they ran the nationwide cars in the rain last week but it wasnt exactly the greatest race. It would be stupid to try and do qualifying in the rain anyway as the cars are much looser in qualifying trim and therefore harder to control they do it that way because the driver only has to hold onto it for a lap or two but in the rain it would be impossible.
  • I like see it but will not happen With the rich primia donnas driving the cars would have there hair styles become frizzy in the rain and nascar cannt have their draws unhappy
  • who in here thinks or agrees with me that nascar. needs to grow up

    and stop Canceling Qualifying cause of some rain . i mean come on nascar

    you had all day to get it done but your just like oh well it raining line em

    up by points

    i mean this is going to be a weird race no track time at all so no one knows how good anyone is
  • Hey, its a rain out...yeah I know its a road course and most racing types run in the rain....well its NA$car they don't even have the best tires for the COT as it is.....DUH, the Nationwide guys ran great last week I think I heard they havethe rain tires and wiper blades and I'm sure cousin Carl has his little sqeezie (or how ever its spelled ready) for the rain tomorrow.. I thought it was great the Nationwide guys ran in the rain.. I hope NA$car re thinks this for next yr road course fans are a tough breed rain thunder lighting, Lets go racing boys.. I think they should run in the rain, but they need to get the tires together first. Hey boys its a road course...dang it.alittle rain..WTF, Lets put the rain tires on and lets go RACING!!! I'm sorry I love road courses as well as the ovals.. Life Long Nascar fan here..
  • No comments: